Thread: Long finger nails

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    And the moral of this story is...?
    keep your nails trimmed

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Genie in a Bottle For This Useful Post:

aliciasexy (30-01-15), Curvaceous Kate (10-01-15), Floki (10-01-15), Gobshite (10-01-15)

Blog Entries

Where there is a will, there is always a way in keeping my long nails and doing all sorts of kinky things most couldnt but I would not to wish to give all my secrets out. Loll

Have a lovely weekend

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by Barry White View Post
    I guess a Prostate massage was out of the question then?
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (10-01-15), tom sand (10-01-15)

Eeeek, gotta be honest it could have been me, if it was I can only apologise. All I can say is I had had them done that day for a special occasion when I went home the following day. I love nails done by girls over here so much better.

I wasn't used to them being so long and I struggled to put it on so the person involved had to put it on. He was the only person that day I struggled with but Pasante Condoms are a nightmare for me. As for with my mouth I'm amazed by girls who can do this and if anyone can give me tips please do

So if it was me I apologise profusely, I hold my hands up to. If it was me feel free to message me about it, you could have mentioned it at the time or PM'd me I can only hope that it didn't diminish your time with me

Love D
    Last edited by EnglishDavina; 12-01-15 at 02:06.