Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Price of Oil ! x

Quote Originally Posted by Smellmyfinger View Post
    Cali girl?
    Yep x
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HairyPotter View Post
    It's all very scary Putin has finally lost his rubles and I don't think anyone can stop the Russian Bear now, not even that American kitten, Obama.:

O think U might find the real warmongers are the Americans, who gave Ukrainian rebels arms and stood back while a democratically elected government was overthrown

If Russian went to Mexico or saw Scotland doing this wouldn't be shouting the odds at them?

Even Thatcher warned about the eu expansion up to the Russian borders, did U notice some ex us politicons families are on the head of gas companies in the Ukraine?

Ukraine was meant to serve as buffer zone, we could give them a free trade agreements and not bring them into the eu

But no they eu want more land more cheap labour and more resources under its rule

The blandness of people not seeing this baffles me,

Putin is no momster the west are

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (21-12-14), Prickly (21-12-14), weeschmoo (21-12-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    O think U might find the real warmongers are the Americans, who gave Ukrainian rebels arms and stood back while a democratically elected government was overthrown

If Russian went to Mexico or saw Scotland doing this wouldn't be shouting the odds at them?

Even Thatcher warned about the eu expansion up to the Russian borders, did U notice some ex us politicons families are on the head of gas companies in the Ukraine?

Ukraine was meant to serve as buffer zone, we could give them a free trade agreements and not bring them into the eu

But no they eu want more land more cheap labour and more resources under its rule

Putin got balls, big balls, i'll give him that

Reviews

Reviews

Someone has been watching RT

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ManHold For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (21-12-14)

Ain't it brilliant OK

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ManHold View Post
    Do you see the Americans and eu supporting rebels taken down a democratically elected government in order to get o Ukraine resources and closer military bases to Russian border as correct? Do you see them bending the rules and creating propaganda as the will ok

Do you disagree the last 20years of wars where there oil and resources political agenda the Americans are involved

Do you disagree the Eu is land hungry in order to create a superstate, having countries now become states answering to eu
    I bet Hitler and the rest wish the came up with that one

But I am a cynical type,
    Last edited by annabel taylor; 21-12-14 at 16:59.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HairyPotter View Post
    Putin got balls, big balls, i'll give him that
    Putin is a leader, a unique thing now adays

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ManHold View Post

As as opposed to the totally unbiased western media outlets?

Three sides to every story.
    Last edited by Jiberjabber; 21-12-14 at 17:17.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

annabel taylor (21-12-14)

Reviews

Putin is a leader, a unique thing now adays
    Some say he is a Bully and a Tyrant but he's some guy, his body language is unique compared to all other leaders and he rides bareback all the time.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast