Page 241 of 248 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 2473

Thread: cork city massage parlors

1. Default

Been to to 2 massage parlours in cork and got the standard HE, has had anyone had any luck getting more than a he more a full service in any parlour without mentioning where, does it take time to build up the trust with masseuse ie a few visits first

Any good suggestions for the moment lads?

Ideally someone 'out of hours' ie works a little later than the usual hours. Maybe more than HE, kissing, oral giving / receiving/ full service?

Had a couple of ladies but its the usual HE and the massages are fine. None to write home about and looking for a good mix of the two.

PM if you wish, much appreciated for any suggestions!

Hi Guys, seems to be the only way to get a bit of up to date info, so I’d really appreciate if someone could PM me the latest spots. And if the discord is still up and running I’d love a link to that. Thanks lads.

Quote Originally Posted by robdav View Post
    Hi Guys, seems to be the only way to get a bit of up to date info, so I’d really appreciate if someone could PM me the latest spots. And if the discord is still up and running I’d love a link to that. Thanks lads.
    I hope you get an answer robdav but I wouldn’t put too much faith in a response here. This thread is pretty much dead. Only one useful recommendation since I started frequenting this site earlier this year.

There are however some ladies advertising in cork that give superb massages. You’ll just have to go to a private location instead of a massage place.

5. Default

Anybody have any idea if Adrienne Masseusse is going to come back at any stage or has she retired..

6. Default

Hi folks has anyone been to JOJO? does she offer extras ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Russianlover View Post
    She's not worth the money

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rua View Post
    She's not worth the money
    Where would you best recommend for a massage in cork with the extras

Quote Originally Posted by Russianlover View Post
    PM me if still interested

Also looking for current good recommendations via pm.
    Ideally someone that can do a good massage, but that gives good extras. Either teasing/edging throughout, or a great bj. I have had kissing and allowed you to touch before too, so info on that would be great!