Quote Originally Posted by dkenny View Post
I'm seeing her tomorrow. I'm going for a body to body massage session. Can I expect a naked massage and HE afterwards?
As per my experience you should get a naked body to body massage and HE, pity that the one I received was extremely mechanical and not very erotic.

With all the due respect IrishSM sounds like marketing, pushing both Ciara and the Slovak girl, while most of her reviews in this thread can be resumed as "great body and look, poor service, disappointing", and I include my 3 visits.

Tried Emma and Jessica from this website very recently (will submit review asap).

Emma: great body, good massage, amazing finish, pics very accurate.
Jessica: def the girl in the picture but either heavily airbrushed or 10/15 year old, she's 40+ IMO, good strong massage and good HE.

Finally in my last 2 visits at Oasis I did book with Diane but in both occasions I've been given the massage by a different girl and Diane took care of the last 15 min. Anyone had the same experience? Btw Diane is still the best ine in there and maybe she'so requested that what happened is not a coincidence.

I will try the new girl in Oasis and let you all know!