Page 94 of 248 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast

Thread: cork city massage parlors

Reviews

You can say what extras are available helps others.

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieLAD View Post
    Visited Tiffanys today. Good massage. Relaxing, a lot of effort put in and not rushed at all. She is older (40's at least I'm sure) than I had imagined/liked however service was great considering she said she was tired after a long day. Extras available. (NOT sure if you can mention on here what is available. *Someone let me know?*) She's easy going. Manners go a long way I'm sure! Would recommend.
    Hey can you pm me about Tiffany , thanks!

3. Default

Anyone been with Britney/Becca in epic? is she good?

Reviews

Read the last previous page!

At Tiffanys. HJ, Bj, and Topless were made available. Older than I had gathered but great service none the less. The massage is very good. Not just a cover scheme 👍

Any chance you'd PM me prices

7. Default

where is tiffanys? are they irish

Reviews

Have not been to Tiffany s in ages , only ever got HE there how much for the BJ .... hope she keeps the teeth in lol 😂

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rua For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (23-05-17)

Reviews

Georges Quay , thai

11. Default

I'm heading to cork the weekend and gonna chance one of these places on dunbarr street. Reading back there seems to be 3 places. Can anyone guide me as to which one to go to and what girls to ask for and what to expect. I have been to one which is at the top of the street where jane works or used to work. Is that the best place or is it one of the others. Any names so I can look up a number and ask for a particular girl would be great. Or if anyone has any alternative they would reccomend. Have not been in a while .