Page 73 of 247 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast

Thread: cork city massage parlors

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cascarino View Post
    Was going to go to mallow thai massages during week,anyone been ...looking for topless with happy ending. ...also the mature chinese lady on Washington street, is she still working found her number.(I think its hers anyway) but powered off ..anyone know aything bout it
    The girl on washington street is on hols as far as i know , if you think she is mature i must be getting old !!!! , is she in her early 30's ?.........Mallow havnt been in a while the only place worth visiting is the one by the Hotel

2. Default

Is this Linda from Ploysai, have`not been in for a while but she is not Chinese and SHE SHE the other girl is Thai.
    Both are in their 30`s but those girls look young, or is there a place I did not know about on Washington Street, pm me the details as always looking for a new haunt.

3. Default

Lol no 30 ish definitely not mature I'm 34 myself...I Seen message somewhere in this forum that there was older chinese lady near Turkish kebab shop in Washington st from her apt...does she do body to body do you know rua...went to royal orchid in mallow poor massage nice hj 50 euro for half hour she was 47 no other extra available

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rua View Post
    Never came across oral in the places did you ?
    No. Was hoping someone here might have. One of the girls told me that she knows a girl who provides FS but have not come across that either

Reviews

That would be Jane or Pee I'd say

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cascarino View Post
    Lol no 30 ish definitely not mature I'm 34 myself...I Seen message somewhere in this forum that there was older chinese lady near Turkish kebab shop in Washington st from her apt...does she do body to body do you know rua...went to royal orchid in mallow poor massage nice hj 50 euro for half hour she was 47 no other extra available
    The girl I know is in that area and I just got topless never got further in her early 30's , in China at the moment I think

7. Default

Anyone know where the Chinese lady on Marlboro st. moved?

Reviews

South mall according to the echo top floor place gone to shandon street I assume building must be sold you get any extra besides he from her.
    Last edited by lfccork; 08-02-17 at 21:46.

Reviews

Top floor south mall , is that not the Indian place ?...where in Shandon St ?

Reviews

There were 2 places in the one building on Marlboro street Chinese girl on 2ND floor moved to south mall 17 I think and place on top floor to 70 shandon street.