Page 223 of 248 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2471

Thread: cork city massage parlors

Could somebody PM me some info about Pee? Heard of her, but can't find much about her.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by brethrengeeg View Post
    Hey guys, so where's the place to go now then would you recommend? Is Pee still going up at the 'flower that's a particular colour?' Would really appreciate a recommendation as I got stung before at a bad place.
    Fa, Nin & Amy worth a punt

Reviews

She is and pee is still around too.

Where would i find Fa, Nin or Amy?

5. Default

Could a complete novice get a PM about reputable, safe parlours/masseuses in the City centre? Also, do they provide waxing?

Thanks for any info!

6. Default

Would also really appreciate this as well. A little unsure about what's good and bad, and who's worth going to. If the discord or anyone wants to pm me i'd really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rua View Post
    Fa, Nin & Amy worth a punt
    I'm guessing Amy is the same one that advertises on here?

Fa and Nin though.. love to hear more via pm if you get the chance !

8. Default

Long time lurker, first time poster. Does anyone have any updates? This thread has gone very quiet

Reviews

Fa and Nin are on the main street in Cork. Amy is not the girl on here , she is on the main street that leads from the southside into town one of the oldest streets in cork

10. Default

I understand you shouldn't say the name of the place so bear with me while I try to use wordplay.

Anyone have experience with a place that starts with something a mod on here might do if you break the rules? Very city central location. (Hope that worked! haha)