Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: It’s a total disgrace it would never be allowed in the UK

Blog Entries

Loll. Good point! I just dont see why people are getting their knickers in a twist because I and most who would have children in hospital would want doors shuts to stop and other security actions taken to stop unwarranted access to those who have no need to be around any child while in hospital. And the way some here have responded to this post is obvious they have no children themselves and may not be the kind of person some parents would ask to look after them either. Safety always comes first with any child regardless if the child is your or not. (that was not directed at you Lucy).

Put money into the security of childrens safety and then there maybe not so many money having to also be spend in later life due to past events, I really cant see the problem in that!!

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Yes please. May I ask a question? If someone had said that this would never happen in say....France, would you still have an issue?
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (17-11-14)

Exactly. I expect the Church of England, the Mosques, the Temples and the Synagogues also have their share of predatory male clergy too, just we won't hear about it. It's a problem.
    You're changing the goal posts... in Islam (for example), they can marry and have relations within wedlock as soon as the person reaches puberty, so technically, they aren't paedophiles at that stage
    Last edited by samlad; 17-11-14 at 18:06.

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    You're changing the goal posts... in Islam (for example), they can marry and have relations within wedlock as soon as the person reaches puberty, so technically, they aren't paedophiles at that stage
    Only in Islamic countries Samuel
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Only in Islamic countries Samuel
    Ah, point taken. I'll only take my cock out on nudist beaches whilst we are at it

Ah, point taken. I'll only take my cock out on nudist beaches whilst we are at it
    Splutter

Yes please. May I ask a question? If someone had said that this would never happen in say....France, would you still have an issue?
    Thr French did nt attempt to colonise us an wipe out our heritage an culture. Mentions of the English as a nation to aspire to wud naturally raise a few heckles here.

You started that by muddying the waters and introducing a nice familiar common enemy priests. Did u feel you were losing the debate? It s a common tactic i notice

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    It’s a total disgrace it would never be allowed in the UK

I heard a guy ask another person in a hospital in Ireland recently if there was a quiet place he could go and he was advised to go to the children’s ward as it would be a lot quitter there for him to sit down and him and his mate just walked in without anyone stopping him to ask if he had children. I did ask him if he had a sick kid there and was told No, he just wanted somewhere quite to sit down. I am totally gobsmacked that this is allowed and regardless I saw 5 security guards at the door not one of them stopped him or his mate. .

This country is totally feck-up it’s an open invitation to paedophiles
    Childrens ward for peace and quiet.. would have thought that be the noisest ward in the hospital
    Some people have to have the last word,
    but they don't actually want you to stop talking,
    as they like the sound of their own voices too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Versace Targeryan View Post
    Thr French did nt attempt to colonise us an wipe out our heritage an culture. Mentions of the English as a nation to aspire to wud naturally raise a few heckles here.

You started that by muddying the waters and introducing a nice familiar common enemy priests. Did u feel you were losing the debate? It s a common tactic i notice
    Ah yes, the 800 years of oppression. It seems to me that you aren't actually going to be able to punish the perpetrators of that, they are all dead. So, instead of perpetrating another 800 years of pointless hate because pf that fact how about we all grow up and accept that the past really is a different country?

*yep. That really was a forlorn hope.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Versace Targeryan (17-11-14)

Ah yes, the 800 years of oppression. It seems to me that you aren't actually going to be able to punish the perpetrators of that, they are all dead. So, instead of perpetrating another 800 years of pointless hate because pf that fact how about we all grow up and accept that the past really is a different country?

*yep. That really was a forlorn hope.
    those who forget the past mistakes are doomed 2 repeat them.

'In Ireland there is no future, only the past happening over and over' Leon Uris - Trinity.

personally i ve no beef with the english but they never killed any of mine as far as i know. so it s live an let live for me for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Versace Targeryan View Post
    those who forget the past mistakes are doomed 2 repeat them.

'In Ireland there is no future, only the past happening over and over' Leon Uris - Trinity.

personally i ve no beef with the english but they never killed any of mine as far as i know. so it s live an let live for me for now.

And those who live with both eyes on the past cannot see ahead. I think you mean the English Government, as far as I know most civilian English people were pretty ambivalent to the issue.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (17-11-14)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast