Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patricia "One Rule" Albright

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Are you the new maggot big paws?

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Who's respect??? Yours??? I'll live!!!

Patricia has lost my respect (doubt she cares anyway!! ) because three seperate posters have posted the same real name .............. and she has yet to punish any of them.

Her moderator abilities are severly lacking to say the least.

Paws
    my respect big paws????? ho ho you are funny

just to remind you by what was said by the only person whose really counts PATRICIA
    Well I'm sorry you feel that way.But I think you are at risk of getting too big for your boots here. You wound someone up, then as soon as they took the bait, you demanded they were banned. And it's not the first time.Remember when you said various totally awful things to Westside in the chat room, then when he called you a cunt back (which frankly nobody could blame him for) you demanded he was banned for doing this?

And remember the only time you were banned? You registered a duplicate id to circumvent the ban.

You are the king of bending and avoiding rules bigpaws
    I also don't think you can dictate who is banned and who is not.
    SO YOU DISAGREE WITH WHAT THE OWNER OF THE SITE SAYS AND YOU RUN ABOUT MAKING OVER 42 POSTS CRITISING PATRICIA

sure you never have had any respect for Patricia in the 1st place so what do you mean youve lost it
    And remember the only time you were banned? You registered a duplicate id to circumvent the ban.
    Cop on Paws. If you have nothing better to do than "fuck the place up" just fuck off. I have some respect for you that you have been a member of this site for quite a while and have often contributed positively in my opinion, but you are just being a silly child here.
    patricia says youre a silly little child. and you throw a wobbler as if YOU owned the site

big paws, it looks like your the no 1 canditate for patricias esteemed title of MAGGOT

bbj

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post
    big paws, it looks like your the no 1 canditate for patricias esteemed title of MAGGOT
    Or maybe MISERABLE

Miserable Users - vBulletin.org Forum

3. Question She's The Boss?????

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    So the owner and supposed moderator of this site is now engaging in name-calling in the "Soap Opera" section rather than resolving this issue in an adult manner .................. I think that says it all really!!!

Paws

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by joedoey View Post
    So the owner and supposed moderator of this site is now engaging in name-calling in the "Soap Opera" section rather than resolving this issue in an adult manner .................. I think that says it all really!!!

Paws
    No, I was just having a joke. BTW, I think you meant to log out of your joedoey and into your bigpaws account before you posted that

Reviews

Wink Fairly Obvious Pat ..............

No, I was just having a joke. BTW, I think you meant to log out of your joedoey and into your bigpaws account before you posted that
    Nope ................. I'm going to prove another point on here ................. wait for it!!!

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Default Tee hee hee!!!

Busted BIG TIME!

Slap that bitch wit a miserable Pat and virgins in heaven await you.

Who in the name of god are these punks.

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    Who in the name of god are these punks.
    We is da brixton massive bouy

Who is you, is you is or is you ain’t da geezer clint or da nude be atch in da picture ?

Cover yo self up woman we is tryna be funny mentalists ere but we’s pretty lacks on nudity if n a fine piece a london pussie like you steps ta da beat ho. We may be nuts but we ain’t stupid.

RASTA!!!!

RELEASE HOT JIZZIE

Reviews

Question What's Your Other Username(s)????

Quote Originally Posted by da burka boyz View Post
    Busted BIG TIME!

Slap that bitch wit a miserable Pat and virgins in heaven await you.

Not at all actually ................ the point I'm making now is there are absolutely no punishable rules on E-I .................... we can have multiple usernames in order to vote in polls and slag other posters off, we can post names, we can pretty much do as we please making it obvious we are doing it and still go unpunished!!!

Well ................ some go unpunished while patricia picks and chooses who she will punish.

Paws
    Last edited by bigpaws; 12-12-08 at 01:58.
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Not at all actually ................ the point I'm making now is there are absolutely no punishable rules on I-E .................... we can have multiple usernames in order to vote in polls and slag other posters off, we can post names, we can pretty much do as we please making it obvious we are doing it and still go unpunished!!!

Well ................ some go unpunished while patricia picks and chooses who she will punish.

Paws

I would have to say that you should be apologising to pat for your foul mouth -

Infact i vote to make you a maggot and only be able to go onto the soap section

How ja like them cans of beans.............. nobody likes you paws, at least i have
    a possy what you got...........plenty of nothing is all.........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast