Quote Originally Posted by MartinR View Post
Hi, so I am considering getting an escourt sometime soon. This would be my first time.

HOWEVER i am skeptical any o this is legit!

I find it hard to believe that i can spend £70 - £90 for 30mins for some of the most beautiful women i have ever seen.
I find it too good to be true that i can spend some money to spend some time with 9/10 and 10/10 women where anything can happen and where services such as CIM and GFE are available.....

I live in Belfast and im incredibly tempted to book a time with an escourt. but i am very unsure i will get what i want or if it is even legit.

Lets be honest, i am paying for her time which is legal. ANYTHING that happens there after is of mutual consult.
i want that "anything" to happen as i just want a release form life and a good time with a woman. whether that includes asking for sex and getting it, asking for a blowjob and getting it or being able to feel her body anytime i want within the time limit is of mere co incidence and mutual consult. but is EXACTLY what i am after.

therefore i am wondering am i looking in the right place?
how do i know these girls exist?
how do i know im not going to arrive at her door only to be beaten and robbed? or arrested ? or that she looks nothing like in her pics?

these questions and whether i can go and get what i want is the only things stopping me from diving into this experience.

any help and genuine answers appreciated
You want to know is it legit and do these ladies really exist? Well the answer to those two questions is absolutely yes it is legit and yes those gorgeous ladies do exist and all u have to do is choose one but choose wisely as you've been told already go with the ladies with the verified pics and have plenty of positive reviews. Won't be easy to pick one we're fairly spoilt for choice here . And when make your choice and make the booking all u have to do is show up on time be clean if u haven't showered before shower when u get there. And the most important thing is be respectful u show the lady respect she respect u back and she'll also give u a wonderful time! Now best of luck mate.