Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What do women want ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    ask easier questions, Den:

"what do i want?"
    Exactly. Everybody 'wants' different things, it's up to you to figure out what you want, and then if you feel the need go find somebody with similar wants. It's a process of elimination. If you go out there trying to figure out what random women want and then try measuring up to that without any clear idea of what you yourself want then you're in for a very bumpy ride later on down the road Den.

Quote Originally Posted by celticden View Post
    really wish I was gay to be honest they cause so much pain and hardship , they can make you high as a kite or so low and suicidal
    Yeah, except then the question becomes what do men want and you know what we're like

Also, that pain and hardship you think they are causing resides in your head. Very rarely is it as bad as we make it out to ourselves in the confines of our comforting and self pitying delusions.

I find the whole keeping me safe thing from threats really strange, like I've done pretty well so far to keep myself safe and don't really need a man to provide it. In a relationship I want them to be like a good friend possibly my best friend. I am in my early 20s so maybe that will change.
    Give me a call 083 455 2811 or PM to book in advance
    Smithfield 5th - 11th February
    Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CuteCatriona

Reviews

..... .....

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    Exactly. Everybody 'wants' different things, it's up to you to figure out what you want, and then if you feel the need go find somebody with similar wants. It's a process of elimination. If you go out there trying to figure out what random women want and then try measuring up to that without any clear idea of what you yourself want then you're in for a very bumpy ride later on down the road Den.

Yeah, except then the question becomes what do men want and you know what we're like

Also, that pain and hardship you think they are causing resides in your head. Very rarely is it as bad as we make it out to ourselves in the confines of our comforting and self pitying delusions.
    yeah that and you are constantly hiding that obviously in front of the girl you just show you don't care when you really do but apart from here you have no where to really tell someone but I guess men aren't really suppose to mention this sort of stuff in front of friends family etc or you'll be seen as mental

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345