Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i'm a genius

Blog Entries

Default i'm a genius

today the moment of tiredness form hols kicked in and well loneliness over losing my roomie and soul sister, infairness i did more sightseeing nd shit in one day that i move in a week,
    and i felt sore throat comming, so knocked the phone off, got comfy, and made a save me drink
    i headed to the kitchen, looked what i had feck all, but i brought loads of homebrew form romanian, nd while sick with flu, it truly cured me in half the time

been so tired, nd feeling a bit like the nutty professor, i decided to invent my own cures
    and 3 mugs later, i feel like i could build an extra room to my apartment

the cure

i mug
    fuck honey in a cup, lots of it i use squeeze one, so im guessing 3 tablespoons,
    then i added homebrew romanian style, but u can add any clear liqour over 40% or whatever pussy shit u like
    then i dropped one berocca
    nd filled to within inch of the top with boiling water, allow an inch for the foam foam form the berroca,

it was so good, i made my hooker mammy one, but she wouldnt drink it, due to memories of the day before when we where doing shots of it, but after a few mugs of it, i went form girl who couldnt do nothing coz she that tired form hectic week, too a girl going fuck will i sand the kitchen cupboards nd repaint them, nd sort all the shite here

its rocketfuel nd i feel so much better

highly recommend the magic cure for lazycuntisitis

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

Irish Fiona (13-06-14), Larrii (14-06-14), redforever (14-06-14)

Reviews

very good , thanks i will try it !

Reviews

Are Apple doing mugs now?
    Life is a journey, complete it.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Lazycuntisus? Is that a female affliction?

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    today the moment of tiredness form hols kicked in and well loneliness over losing my roomie and soul sister, infairness i did more sightseeing nd shit in one day that i move in a week,
    and i felt sore throat comming, so knocked the phone off, got comfy, and made a save me drink
    i headed to the kitchen, looked what i had feck all, but i brought loads of homebrew form romanian, nd while sick with flu, it truly cured me in half the time

been so tired, nd feeling a bit like the nutty professor, i decided to invent my own cures

the cure

i mug
    fuck honey in a cup, lots of it i use squeeze one, so im guessing 3 tablespoons,
    then i added homebrew romanian style, but u can add any clear liqour over 40% or whatever pussy shit u like
    nd filled to within inch of the top with boiling water, allow an inch for the foam foam form the berroca,

it was so good, i made my hooker mammy one, but she wouldnt drink it, due to memories of the day before when we where doing shots of it, but after a few mugs of it, i went form girl who couldnt do nothing coz she that tired form hectic week, too a girl going fuck will i sand the kitchen cupboards nd repaint them, nd sort all the shite here

Seek and you shall find!

Reviews

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post

the cure

i mug

Next time I'm feeling shit , I'm going to hunt you down , I'm going to find you and your are going to cure me .

Oh yes , my kinda woman , an adventurous chemist .... Its like Breaking Bad ....

I need you Annabel Taylor x

Reviews

To sum up, if you don't feel well, just get drunk.

Blog Entries

was up early, did my washing scrub the place, and sanded the skirtings for painting

i did drive me nuts, but i think it was more the 10 berocas nd honey,

but hey, im back to full form again, if the last of these mosie bites would go be lovely, i actual was rubbing them with this shit
    nd they look so much smaller now
    success,

We are all geniuses, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing its stupid.
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meursault View Post
    We are all geniuses, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing its stupid.
    But if you are a fish and you can't swim............

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

Meursault (14-06-14)

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    But if you are a fish and you can't swim............
    Ah but a fish that cant swim has evolved into another animal and can no longer be called a fish. Unless its pretending not to be able to swim by playing dead or has cramp or something
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast