Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Mr. Wenger

Reviews

Default Dear Mr. Wenger

Please fuck off
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Bad Very Bad Result .......
    I dont know where to begin

Utterly speechless
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Not watched it yet ..but I feel your pain.
    Well we have a massive 2 defenders fit now

Kozzer got sent off
    Verm injured
    Monreal injured
    Gibbs injured
    Sagna injured
    Miquel out on loan

So we are left with per and jenk

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by steady View Post
    Feel your pain,hes made a cunt of it again this summer,only thing is that this summer he had money to spend and hasn't done it.
    He should at least have bid for Wanyama from Celtic...don't think hes the finished article by any means but he would have strenghtened Arsenals midfield and provided cover for their defence.He seems to have played well today for Southampton
    I agree wanyama is a decent player from the times I have seen him play. Enough is enough really he needs to leave and go ruin some other club. We surely have 100mill now to spend and we got players off the wage bill. After todays result we need to spend that 100mill. Its beyond a joke Iv not looked forward to the start of a premierleague season in 6 years.

Reviews

Think this is as bad as the 8-2 result a couple of years back. Wenger is finished at arsenal, can't see how they are going to save this wreck of transfer window. He has to go before he does anymore damage.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Jesus it's only one game and the transfer window isn't even closed yet, same was being said last year and they still finished top 4

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NoBrain2 For This Useful Post:

thumbles (17-08-13)

Reviews

Yes every one is giving out about wenger and im kinda sick of it Ye all moan about wenger has to go but really does he I think the fans shud leave it and start to look at wot he done for the club he had the invincibles they built new stadium and they are in the tip four more often than not yes he had the knack of buying the rite player for the rite money and its got even harder in todays market but I think wenger shud stay with the shite team Ye have he will get it rite and he's prob one of the best managers the ok has seen and u cant take dat away from him he has stabilty in the club and prob don't owe any money so cheer up its only one game

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thumbles For This Useful Post:

NoBrain2 (17-08-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thumbles View Post
    Yes every one is giving out about wenger and im kinda sick of it Ye all moan about wenger has to go but really does he I think the fans shud leave it and start to look at wot he done for the club he had the invincibles they built new stadium and they are in the tip four more often than not yes he had the knack of buying the rite player for the rite money and its got even harder in todays market but I think wenger shud stay with the shite team Ye have he will get it rite and he's prob one of the best managers the ok has seen and u cant take dat away from him he has stabilty in the club and prob don't owe any money so cheer up its only one game
    Well said Thumbles. He has done a massive amount for Arsenal, more trophies than any previous manager, transformed the way we play, no more boring, boring Arsenal chants. Yes, he definitely needs and should have bought players this and last season and some of his recent signings haven't been great but he's a legend and plenty of clubs would love to have him. Some of his critics are not fans but closet United fans who no f**k all about football.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oneeyedreilly For This Useful Post:

thumbles (20-08-13)

Reviews

Wenger and the board have to go, why are people saying you cant sack a manager after 1 game, its been 8 fucking seasons of utter bullshit so it is alot more than 1 game

If your a gunner through and through you will agree that big changes need to be made, changes that will have to start at the top. Wenger is making 6m a year whether he win or loses so he isnt going to leave that, the board are hungry for money not trophies.

Gazidis,the board and Wenger have ruined a club that was full of pride and hunger for success. Nobody can say different

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jaygoodtimes View Post
    Wenger and the board have to go, why are people saying you cant sack a manager after 1 game, its been 8 fucking seasons of utter bullshit so it is alot more than 1 game

If your a gunner through and through you will agree that big changes need to be made, changes that will have to start at the top. Wenger is making 6m a year whether he win or loses so he isnt going to leave that, the board are hungry for money not trophies.

Gazidis,the board and Wenger have ruined a club that was full of pride and hunger for success. Nobody can say different
    Wenger brought success to the club, I think be deserves a chance to turn it around, he didn't have money for the last few years, that's the boards fault. What other manager would have been able to achieve top 4 on his budget. All the teams above spent big to get where they are. I still think he can turn it around this season

14. The Following User Says Thank You to NoBrain2 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast