Thread: Dirty stories for Pat...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Go kiss my Daddy Bags.

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    This is not a competition as such, but this is me getting back in the mood for competitions maybe and I will be rewarding those that turn me on with Amazon gift vouchers , which I find are handy because I can give them away as e-voucher numbers (don't need your name, email address, nothing so you remain totally private) and amazon sells so much there is something for everyone there.

No hurry, I like quality not quantity, post your story here... I will be back checking every night as I love to get wet at night x

Pat x
    Do you really think that that shite would work with me?Amazon vouchers?Cheap along with your aforementioned being handy comes to mind Sweetie.

Sweetie ,if you were near me youll be wet alright.Id fuck a bucket of water over you.Amazon gift vouchers.WTF?Here catch your prize.

Loke an inflatable dart board with a warranty,
    Westside.

PS Sweetie if you want me to upset my remaining mind by drumming up some nonsense about some tapon tunnel for your mild amusement then pay me for it.Everyone else pays you for advertising so why should it be any different the other way around.Pat for new minister for Finance.This years cut backs ............competitions.
    Last edited by westside; 29-10-08 at 22:50. Reason: the last part