Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye for a while

Reviews

Default Goodbye for a while

A few things have happened of late that have made me question my continued interaction with EI. I am going to be away for a while after this weekend and will not be able to access the site easily so perhaps its a good time to take a break. I have reached the 100 reviews mark and will not be submitting reviews if I return for a visit with any ladies.

I wish you all good luck as well as safe and happy encounters, both clients and ladies.
    Last edited by Bogman; 22-02-14 at 20:14.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bogman For This Useful Post:

2phase (23-02-14), BlondeMiriam (22-02-14), Curvaceous Kate (22-02-14), DEGEA99 (23-02-14), Larrii (23-02-14), Melindablondey (22-02-14), mills68 (22-02-14), nautural bbw (22-02-14), nikole_vb3 (24-02-14), patty (22-02-14), Rocker123 (23-02-14), ryder (22-02-14), Larissa Laurentis (22-02-14), The D Man (24-02-14)

Reviews

Good luck Bogman and thanks for those reviews which have helped me make choices.

Reviews

I thought the prisons had internet access these days ?
    Cindy Forever the girl of my dreams .087 261 4637.

You can skip this Ad in 5 seconds !

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ryder For This Useful Post:

Larrii (23-02-14), nautural bbw (22-02-14)

Reviews

Take care Bogman... I have heard only good things about you...

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

BlondeMiriam (22-02-14), Melindablondey (22-02-14), nautural bbw (22-02-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bogman View Post
    A few things have happened of late that have made me question my continued interaction with EI. I am going to be away for a while after this weekend and will not be able to access the site easily so perhaps its a good time to take a break. I have reached the 100 reviews mark and will not be submitting reviews if I return for a visit with any ladies.

I wish you all good luck as well as safe and happy encounters, both clients and ladies.
    thats a pity as always read your posts as they were always helpful and informative and I know the forum can be tough at times. Anyway enjoy your break and good luck

Good luck hun and enjoy your break

I've been very lucky to have met you many times.. You're such a Gentleman.. and for whatever reason it is you're leaving us, I hope you have a nice break!!
    and you know where to find me

They say " home is where the heart is... I have to say that I'll be leaving part of my heart here
    Much love a affection to Ireland
    Your Sensual South American Dream

Blog Entries

Hope you going somewhere to do something nice and look after yourself xxx

Bogman i wish you all the very best in what ever you deceide to do i wish you good luck and good health in the future take care x x x x x

you can't fecking do that,we are family after all.don't bounce on us like that.lol we love u
    WET AND WILD NATURAL BBW WAITING FOR YOU

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast