Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Girls who lie about their age?

Reviews

I always suspected that Miss Bebitza was a BITER! Did you watch the last episodes of DRACULA?
    Fighting the Good Fight...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cable87 For This Useful Post:

nikole_vb3 (07-02-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Cable87 View Post
    I always suspected that Miss Bebitza was a BITER! Did you watch the last episodes of DRACULA?
    ahhhhh i am .. and i am so proud i did season one is done ...when will start the new season ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nikole bebitza View Post
    that is why u asked for more???/
    You're having a laugh!!!!

Any dentist could have made a perfect set of false teeth for ya with nothing else but my arse to go by...

In fact if I remember correctly, you did have a laugh... So cruel..

Reviews

ahhhhh i am .. and i am so proud i did season one is done ...when will start the new season ?
    There is no definite news that there will be a season 2... in fact, I only found this article that says there might not be another season AT ALL!

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/53299...m#.UvUWnYXHhx0

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    You're having a laugh!!!!

Any dentist could have made a perfect set of false teeth for ya with nothing else but my arse to go by...

In fact if I remember correctly, you did have a laugh... So cruel..
    i had such a great laugh ...do u wanna try again ?

There is no definite news that there will be a season 2... in fact, I only found this article that says there might not be another season AT ALL!

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/53299...m#.UvUWnYXHhx0
    wtf ....i ll die if is not a new season . i love it must be
    they let the impression that is more to come .....

Reviews

wtf ....i ll die if is not a new season . i love it must be
    they let the impression that is more to come .....
    Yes, I hope that there will be more too... In the article I linked, it was saying that maybe some people (at least in the U.S.) didn't like the 're-imagining' of Dracula and the other characters, and maybe they were expecting the story to be more like the original ones, or that Dracula wasn't using all of his powers and abilities, things like this. Combined that with the problems they seem to be having with Jonathan Rhys-Meyers and his drug & alcohol use, and it puts a lot of it up-in-the-air... We can only hope that things get sorted out-- I want the story to continue! I like the things they've done to adapt and update the original story and characters.

Yes, I hope that there will be more too... In the article I linked, it was saying that maybe some people (at least in the U.S.) didn't like the 're-imagining' of Dracula and the other characters, and maybe they were expecting the story to be more like the original ones, or that Dracula wasn't using all of his powers and abilities, things like this. Combined that with the problems they seem to be having with Jonathan Rhys-Meyers and his drug & alcohol use, and it puts a lot of it up-in-the-air... We can only hope that things get sorted out-- I want the story to continue! I like the things they've done to adapt and update the original story and characters.
    i like this way it is ...this is a new version ...i am bored with old style think , and i like Jonathan ..but he must quit those things cos i want more ((

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nikole_vb3 For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (07-02-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Age is an issue of mind over matter, if you don't mind it doesn't matter!
    Seek and you shall find!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast