Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: civil partnerships

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...itics-25960225

First same sex weddings in Scotland might be in this autumn, i agree with lara, kids in certain age will be bullied anyway, i still remember i was somewhat bullied because i have big breasts when i was a kid, i am and i was strong enough to defend myself and don't take it seriously.....

At least a gay couple desire for a baby maybe big time, can bring more love care in a family than an unwanted baby, where parents are alcoholics, or drug users...etc.

Course its only my opinion...
    Good bye Ireland!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stella For This Useful Post:

earlyriser (06-02-14), Ebony Amber (06-02-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lara View Post
    My dad is gay. I was lucky enough to have a mum and two dads growing up, and there's nothing wrong with me (that chocolate can't cure). I did get bullied at school because of it, but people will always find a reason to bully or abuse at that age. What is better - leaving a child to believe they are unloved and unwanted or putting

them in an environment where they are loved and
    wanted?
    yes but you had that loving mother which is not quite the same as just two fathers which are not blood related at all

Quote Originally Posted by johnb59 View Post
    yes but you had that loving mother which is not quite the same as just two fathers which are not blood related at all
    Yes I did, hence why I say I am lucky. Some people just about have one parent and I had three! Score!

I'm just trying to make a point that my unusual circumstances growing up have in no way affected me. I've just dealt with it. You said "Two men living togethers one thing but being allowed to adopt?sorry don't think so" - why not? Why should they not be able to adopt?

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lara Mills For This Useful Post:

earlyriser (06-02-14), Ebony Amber (06-02-14), jacklad3 (06-02-14)

Reviews

Its only a matter of time till some nutter wants to marry his/her dog or cat .
    Cindy Forever the girl of my dreams .087 261 4637.

You can skip this Ad in 5 seconds !

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by johnb59 View Post
    Do you think that two men or two women be allowed to marry and what about the two men being able to adopt?
    i don't have a problem with two women or two men together.
    is their life ,they can live their life as they please as long it doesn't affects me

but allowing to get married and especially to adopt childrens ,i do not agree.
    can you imagine the life of that poor child(being bullied at school,not having a proper mum/dad etc) this could affect him in a long shot in the civilization.
    and let's not talk about the value of a woman and man together from the beginning of the world such as procreation etc...

the worst scenario that could hapen if we encourage this ,is after few years(80-100 years ) there will be no life on this earth.
    nobody that could procreate our human being race to the future
    Last edited by ana massage; 06-02-14 at 13:54.
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

johnb59 (06-02-14)

Blog Entries

My dad is gay. I was lucky enough to have a mum and two dads growing up, and there's nothing wrong with me (that chocolate can't cure). I did get bullied at school because of it, but people will always find a reason to bully or abuse at that age. What is better - leaving a child to believe they are unloved and unwanted or putting them in an environment where they are loved and wanted?
    you said it,you were lucky to have a mother.

just think about those that can't choose and find themselves in a 2 fathers or 2 mothers life.without no choice
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anon361;12869
    Of course there are bound to be areas where a male/female contribution would be desirable but even as a gay / lesbian couple their would be female/ male influences through [COLOR="#FF0000"
    relations / friends.[/COLOR]
    not same things as having a mother and a father
    Last edited by ana massage; 06-02-14 at 13:53.
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website

Quote Originally Posted by ana massage View Post
    you said it,you were lucky to have a mother.

just think about those that can't choose and find themselves in a 2 fathers or 2 mothers life.without no choice
    I have friends with that, and they are fine

Sexual orientation in no way relates to your ability to be a parent. I know parents who spend all of their money on themselves and don't care for the children, and I know ones who work themselves to the bone to provide their child with the world. Sexuality isn't a factor

Allowing gay couples to adopt isn't going to suddenly mean that everyone will become gay and stop making babies. Being gay isn't a choice. It is the just the way you are. Having gay parents doesn't make you any likelier to be gay - it just makes you more accepting

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lara Mills For This Useful Post:

earlyriser (06-02-14), Ebony Amber (06-02-14), Sophia (06-02-14)

Blog Entries

Yes I did, hence why I say I am lucky. Some people just about have one parent and I had three! Score!

I'm just trying to make a point that my unusual circumstances growing up have in no way affected me. I've just dealt with it. You said "Two men living togethers one thing but being allowed to adopt?sorry don't think so" - why not? Why should they not be able to adopt?
    having the misfortune not to have both parents and only one that is not a choice

but knowingly adopt a child that is a choice that you make into bringing him into a family of 2 fathers/mathers xx
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website

Blog Entries

I have friends with that, and they are fine

Sexual orientation in no way relates to your ability to be a parent. I know parents who spend all of their money on themselves and don't care for the children, and I know ones who work themselves to the bone to provide their child with the world. Sexuality isn't a factor

Allowing gay couples to adopt isn't going to suddenly mean that everyone will become gay and stop making babies. Being gay isn't a choice. It is the just the way you are. Having gay parents doesn't make you any likelier to be gay - it just makes you more accepting
    i didn't meant the abilities....some are good as parents and some are not .no matter
    how do you know it won't affect if they are alowed to do both of those things?
    being gay is just being gay ,but we are talking here about the most important things such as adopting a child who's has no choice.
    you have few friends who are ok with it,that's fine.but that is not every adopted child opinion and few friends are not majority

many even if they don't admit,they don't accept it(but we have in schools childrens that don't understand it,they have no mind and make others life imposible).they just go along with it couse they have no power of how others live their life ,and thats fair enough from my point xx
    Last edited by ana massage; 06-02-14 at 14:05.
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast