Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
Not crying wolf, not scared of these guys - you cannot lift pics and put them here

i have written to you approximately 4 maybe 5 times is all so dont write that bull and i wont be drawn into your crying wolf sillyness either cause its totally unfounded and i think that i can take anyone on at their own game on this board.

It was posted on the worst picture section by paws........we all believe and in doing this he stole the picture and placed it on here - now my knowledge of the copyright law is this - as its on your site the problem now becomes yours as it is in your domain........ You with me yet

this does have something to do with you as it is place on your site and therefore now you are deemed to be in possession of it..........

Sadly for you i do know the law............. Ciao now what you going to do about it or do you think that i should go howl at the moon...........
I'll remove the pics as a courtesy. Courtesy it is though Liz. If you know the law, you should well know that you need to submit a DMCA request to the website/host to get pics removed for alleged copyright infringement. We have had no such communications from you.