Thread: Weights

Reviews

Default Weights

For those that does weight training for example at home, which is the best choice, cast iron or the vinyl

Thanks

Reviews

vinyl

cast iron are shit, they just old skool so thats why they are used the most and are more durable. Id much rather catch my finger between 2 vinyls than 2 cast irons plus if you use on wooden floors in your home its a no brainer

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 2camp View Post
    For those that does weight training for example at home, which is the best choice, cast iron or the vinyl

Thanks
    Just joined a gym but did my weight work @ home ( not in actual house) have lots of weights and benches in the garage.
    I have both cast iron and vinyl. Don't mind using either of them. U should try using both then see which u prefer

4. The Following User Says Thank You to InViCtUs For This Useful Post:

scotty123 (25-01-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

i have both but i prefair cast iron
    some men look back and say WHY ME.... i look forward and say WHY NOT

6. The Following User Says Thank You to scotty123 For This Useful Post:

Nidge s toupee (25-01-14)

I prefer cast iron too, not as bulky as vinyl for the same weight, but each to their own

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2camp View Post

Thanks
    Cast iron is better as vinyl eventually breaks but they cost more as well. Its not so much the weights when training at home but the exercises you plan on doing and the type of floor you have. Say deadlifts for eg with cast iron weights wont be very floor friendly.

Westside.