Reviews

Default whats your ritual of the week ?

some people have a day they choose for there ah day ,

be it going for a cycle

taking the motorbike out

going for a few drinks

going shopping with friends

movie night , cinema night ?

mine is always a nice and relaxing sunday , lamb for dinner , cheescake for desert a movie or two or 3 , ive always had relaxing sundays some things have changed like the dinner or desert but sunday is my chill out day ,

so whats your day and what do you do ?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yamser For This Useful Post:

busy babe18 (15-12-13), Morpheus (15-12-13)

I can't say that I have a special ritual,once at week I take few hours off to go shopping,to relax myself and I just walk around town,I take pictures if I see a castle or a monument,I take a short trip to visit museums or whatever the town has! I save the pictures as memories from each town I passed thru
    Busty babe 19 year old,lovely natural tits,naughty out going babe,here for short time.Give me a ring and book me wile you can.I am touring,so don not miss me as i always stay max one week in the same town.

12 of us go cycling nearly Sunday, raining or not were out there, that kills alot of the day.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DickSeaman View Post
    12 of us go cycling nearly Sunday, raining or not were out there, that kills alot of the day.
    really so are youslike all kitted up and all ? i prob passed yous by a few times lol , i also called yous nutters lol by quitely lol

fair balls man

Quote Originally Posted by Yamser View Post
    really so are youslike all kitted up and all ? i prob passed yous by a few times lol , i also called yous nutters lol by quitely lol

fair balls man
    been cycling a few years now and love it, yes proper gear and all, bike alone cost a fair few pound, we all turn up unless there is something important on.
    Its catching on now and is much more popular than it was before, great exercise and good at keeping you in shape not to mention you cant beat the outdoors, fresh air etc...brilliant...

yes i heard some guy dressed up as a frog call us nutters a while back when in South Dublin, that was you...............

Blog Entries
    Reviews

been cycling a few years now and love it, yes proper gear and all, bike alone cost a fair few pound, we all turn up unless there is something important on.
    Its catching on now and is much more popular than it was before, great exercise and good at keeping you in shape not to mention you cant beat the outdoors, fresh air etc...brilliant...

yes i heard some guy dressed up as a frog call us nutters a while back when in South Dublin, that was you...............

ha ha yeah it was me lol , yeah ive got a bike but only a cheap 180 euro bike from halfords , i have noticed alot of people use bike more often now so hopefully more bike lanes coming lol , yeah i can see the health benifits of it , havent loast much weight because its only a 15 mins cycle to and from fas weekdays , but would like to get out more and do some more cycling

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Fuckin riding on the brain Yams !!!!
    ha ha yeah it was me lol , yeah ive got a bike but only a cheap 180 euro bike from halfords , i have noticed alot of people use bike more often now so hopefully more bike lanes coming lol , yeah i can see the health benifits of it , havent loast much weight because its only a 15 mins cycle to and from fas weekdays , but would like to get out more and do some more cycling
    She keeps me late for work........... !!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by out4laugh View Post
    Fuckin riding on the brain Yams !!!!
    well it doesnt help when i see your signature , that photo always gets me going

That bike will do fine I’m sure, you don’t have to spent a fortune,
    Get a few guys together on a Sunday if you can even if they are a tad hung over and go for a short cycle at the start or so and build on that, that fresh air will clear the head too,
    We started off with 3 people now there is 12 of us, we keep each other motivated and at the end of the day its all good fun, few pints afterwards…great

Blog Entries
    Reviews

That bike will do fine I’m sure, you don’t have to spent a fortune,
    Get a few guys together on a Sunday if you can even if they are a tad hung over and go for a short cycle at the start or so and build on that, that fresh air will clear the head too,
    We started off with 3 people now there is 12 of us, we keep each other motivated and at the end of the day its all good fun, few pints afterwards…great
    so you go out the n81 ? do that whole trek out to blessington ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast