Quote Originally Posted by Flypan View Post
And BigMouth, would you say this face to face? so then, why you bother to say it here, what do you think you are proving? in fact, you are getting the opposite of what you think you are getting, people are thinking you are a coward cause this kind of talk is undoubtedly coming from a coward, because a real man wouldn't write this shit here and instead would meet personally with Lizz to let her know where he is standing at and where are the limits, but of course you are just a babyboy playing, never grow up... You are a sad dick, degrading your fellow country men image and reputation in front of the whole world...

PD: Your mother deserves a second chance, cause I can feel the way she may be feeling about you...
Well Liz would not meet me, does this make her a coward also? I am sure Paws will have the first booking with Liz as soon as she makes an appearance in Ireland.

Lol what you said in your previous did entertain me. You do not know Paws to judge him just as Liz does not know me. If you read any of Paws previous posts you will notice a trend: He is nice to everyone that is nice to him. Again treat others as you would like to be treated..

Gemma