Thread: sex my british job channel 4 10 pm

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mr gear View Post
    its on channel 4 over here soph ..u can watch it at 10
    pretty sure shes gathered that by now well i hope so

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    So, how are we gonna watch it

Google Filmon.tv. Lots of English channels including channel 4

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Samantha British For This Useful Post:

SophieX (23-09-13)

Reviews

since I ifrst saw thread on here about it i ve been counting the days till is on, and the time is now....welll 20 min actually, I know after I watch it I will probably be cursing the bastrds who mad it thinking I want t those minutes of my lie back please, but I hope not, its a bit like a car crash though, I just cant help but look too see what all the fuss is

Quote Originally Posted by conanthegreat View Post
    should be interesting have a feeling its going to be another punter bashing though

I watched about 10 minutes of it, what a total load of bollocks, really hard to watch all the shite filming oh her glasses cam, not to mention the grinding noise of the ladies speaking chineese at 100 miles an hour(oops, I just mentioned it). What a pitty we live in such as fubar society where one of the very many normal girls couldn't go on and give the positive side of the industry without the fear of being austricised and ridiculed.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!- is that how you spell a very
    Our scream?

What a load of rubbish

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

jack78 (23-09-13)

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    What a load of rubbish
    But just saying rubbish isn't enough, it made me angry it was so bad. The last time I felt like this was when I went to see 'hallow man' in the cinema!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

fuck that was really grim with the dingy rooms and all does make you think about the debts and stuff girls have to pay which leaves them with no choice but to go into it

10. The Following User Says Thank You to celticden For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (23-09-13)

Quote Originally Posted by celticden View Post
    fuck that was really grim with the dingy rooms and all does make you think about the debts and stuff girls have to pay which leaves them with no choice but to go into it
    I take your point but it was totally one sided, very poor journalism in my opinion

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jack78 View Post
    I take your point but it was totally one sided, very poor journalism in my opinion
    yeah but its the media they always make ye feel like shit like were all bad dirty perverts its always the way

Reviews

what a load of sh*te? ....that's a waste of 1hr 20mins of me life that i'll never get back, i'm depressed now

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast