Thread: world war 3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default world war 3

are we on the brink of it

as much i think the uk and usa need to fuck off and stop fighting others wars and making them worse

what happened in syria cant be overlooked

but i always found it intreasting the support for the rebels there, are they not the same crowd bush blamed the for twin towers?

then again depending ur opinion that may have been an inside job, so the american people would support there pro war president,

also anyone see some of the pictures on sky last night of some surviours the convulsions, and how there skin and eyes looked

totally off topic, and maybe a wee bit insenstive,,

but me thinks people playing with these kinda weapons cud make some zombie movies a reailty

how a toxin mutates in the air and the body, changes, its attacking the nerve system, ie brain functions etc,

its also well documented that damage to nerve system, can cause emontional changes, mood swings, agressive behaviour, now thats after an accident, what if that done using a gas? a gas which can mutate much more rapid than any disease such as say MS which causes nerve damage, and above mental factors,

seeing the pictures on sky news, doesnt seem such a far fetch idea now

mix a nerve toxin with say the rabies virus, watch it mutate can happen folks

so just saying, zombies can happen
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

Blog Entries
    Reviews

already have my zombie survival plan there just incase

Quote Originally Posted by Yamser View Post
    already have my zombie survival plan there just incase
    me too,

ive worked out how to get home, daddy has guns, rural area less population, more open spaces and our home and land easy to cut off the entrances, and post shooters etc at them

4. The Following User Says Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

redforever (30-08-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by saoirsemac View Post
    me too,

ive worked out how to get home, daddy has guns, rural area less population, more open spaces and our home and land easy to cut off the entrances, and post shooters etc at them
    If its chemical warfare i don't think the nerve gas will stop just cos your entrance is blocked off

And i don't think your daddys guns will help either

Quote Originally Posted by redforever View Post
    If its chemical warfare i don't think the nerve gas will stop just cos your entrance is blocked off

And i don't think your daddys guns will help either
    eh no,

the nerve gas will only be airborne for a while, and infect people, into zombies, who will then go on to bite and infect others,

a small outbreak in a small area of a couple hundred people wud turn a city fast

but in the mean time, ill be legging it home, ready to shoot any fucker in the head that cant tell me what day it is

and this shit of shoot em in the leg now he dead, hell no, double tap it, make sure and put one in the head

zombieland taught me well

7. The Following User Says Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

redforever (30-08-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by saoirsemac View Post
    totally off topic, and maybe a wee bit insenstive,,
    but me thinks people playing with these kinda weapons cud make some zombie movies a reailty
    how a toxin mutates in the air and the body, changes, its attacking the nerve system, ie brain functions etc,

its also well documented that damage to nerve system, can cause emontional changes, mood swings, agressive behaviour, now thats after an accident, what if that done using a gas? a gas which can mutate much more rapid than any disease such as say MS which causes nerve damage, and above mental factors,

seeing the pictures on sky news, doesnt seem such a far fetch idea now

mix a nerve toxin with say the rabies virus, watch it mutate can happen folks

so just saying, zombies can happen
    Hmmm Hollywood made film of the exact same scenario (albeit taken from a book) World War Z with Brad Pitt
    Genuine Panda Bear Punter - Eats Shoots & Leaves

Reviews

i filled up with heating oil yesterday just in case

10. The Following User Says Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

Clyde (30-08-13)