Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gay marraige

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default gay marraige

no in all fairness

how the fuck does that affect me in my day to day life ?

it doesnt !

well unless i knew them and they didnt invite me to the wedding lol

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Red want's to marry me I said no .........
    well thats a choice you had

Reviews

Red want's to marry me I said no .........
    i think you got confused there Clyde

i asked could i marry your missus
    Last edited by redforever; 19-08-13 at 14:47. Reason: cos i thought clyde was her da

Reviews

You were on you nee gabbing my crotch .... NO MEANS NO ........
    Pmsl

5. The Following User Says Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (19-08-13)

Reviews

there is a lot of hate around gay people just becuase there attracted to the same sex and it doesn't effect anybody but they still like to hate people.

i really do feel for gay people that are afraid to come out of the closet they could be living a life that there not happy with all for the sake of not been called nasty things by scum-bags who have not better to be doing with there lives

let them get married like its not going to bother anybody just because there not attracted to the opposite sex.

i know a gay man and he is a sound bloke just because a person is gay doesn't give people the right to hate them
    ......just because he is gay doesn't mean he wants to get in your pants you know they are just people with feelings like any other human on earth.....

people need to just get on with there own lifes

let them marry fuck it religion will be dead anyway in 20-30 years cause lets face it not much young people are going to want to become nuns or priests and live the life of a virgin... Catholic will be long lost religion its the future now and we have science we dont need to believe in a god or fucking virgin called Mary who had a son called jesus

im gone way off topic i know lol sorry ha
    Last edited by mer; 19-08-13 at 15:53.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

Clyde (19-08-13), ladiesman217 (19-08-13), warmcome (19-08-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    there is a lot of hate around gay people just becuase there attracted to the same sex and it doesn't effect anybody but they still like to hate people.

i really do feel for gay people that are afraid to come out of the closet they could be living a life that there not happy with all for the sake of not been called nasty things by scum-bags who have not better to be doing with there lives

let them get married like its not going to bother anybody just because there not attracted to the opposite sex.

i know a gay man and he is a sound bloke just because a person is gay doesn't give people the right to hate them
    ......just because he is gay doesn't mean he wants to get in your pants you know they are just people with feelings like any other human on earth.....

people need to just get on with there own lifes

let them marry fuck it religion will be dead anyway in 20-30 years cause lets face it not much young people are going to want to become nuns or priests and live the life of a virgin... Catholic will be long lost religion its the future now and we have science we dont need to believe in a god or fucking virgin called Mary who had a son called jesus

im gone way off topic i know lol sorry ha
    Great post mer! I have not gone from agreeing so much to wholeheartedly disagreeing so quickly within the space of one post

9. The Following User Says Thank You to EIFII For This Useful Post:

mer (19-08-13)

Let people marry whoever they want. Unless you are a man being forced to marry a man, or a woman being forced to marry a woman, then it doesn't have anything to do with you.

I have two Dads and they will be getting married as soon as they can. They aren't hurting anyone by doing that. They just want to have the same bit of paper that other couples have to prove they love each other.

It might only seem like a bit of paper, but it is way more than that.

And now, here is George Takei with his view on what will happen when the sanctity of marriage is destroyed:
    Click here

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lara Mills For This Useful Post:

Clyde (19-08-13), ladiesman217 (19-08-13), mer (19-08-13), redforever (20-08-13)

Reviews

What people do behind closed doors is their own business! Who people choose to spend their lives with is their own business! Whatever way people choose to have sex in is their own business!

^^ Doesn't just pertain to gay marriages
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Reviews

Courtesy of today's Irish Times...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	58.5 KB 
ID:	84335  

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by EIFII View Post

Courtesy of today's Irish Times...

I've no problem with Gay Marriage...............................YET.
    ,............................It is when it becomes compulsory that I'll start to worry.

MM.............................(we are engaged)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast