Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dance tunes/tracks

Exclamation dance tunes/tracks

ive gotta give this music up destroy any cds dvds mp3s dance music just makes me wanna do naughty naughty things i just cudn list them here haha would anybody agree? dance tunes = bad for your health

Couldn't disagree more unfortunately. What bad things might these be?

Can always listen to the music without the need for whatever else you do haha.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by Tony soprano22 View Post
    ive gotta give this music up destroy any cds dvds mp3s dance music just makes me wanna do naughty naughty things i just cudn list them here haha would anybody agree? dance tunes = bad for your health
    If I owned any dance music, I would happily destroy it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Deven (29-07-13)

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    Couldn't disagree more unfortunately. What bad things might these be?

Can always listen to the music without the need for whatever else you do haha.
    your one of the lucky ones i geuss ha ..far too explicit to share haha ...you know the score

Quote Originally Posted by Tony soprano22 View Post
    your one of the lucky ones i geuss ha ..far too explicit to share haha ...you know the score
    Guess this place can be a graveyard for all of your 'past experiences'. Post all those 'tunes' you so wish to forget...maybe they will fuel the nights of others.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Big into dance music , big fan of Calvin Harris love his stuff . My favourite tune at the moment is Calvin Harris and Ellie Goulding , I need your love , when I am driving and that tune comes on lol it makes me want to drive faster
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    If I owned any dance music, I would happily destroy it.
    sorted all my cds on the way to you samlad except ozzy ..no one puts ozzy in the corner

What type of dance music we talking here Tony? Trance? Hardstyle? Electronica?
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

I very rarely listen to dance music... only tends to be when I'm in a bar or club, or if I'm thinking back to the old days of going to clubs with people I don't see anymore

Much prefer other music

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    Guess this place can be a graveyard for all of your 'past experiences'. Post all those 'tunes' you so wish to forget...maybe they will fuel the nights of others.

nooo then the madness starts again ...ha its like jumanji i just have to bury the collection so no innocents stumble upon the great prower

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast