Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xbox One: Microsoft defends pre-owned games rules

Okay, here is some more explanation behind the Xbox One, but it is still very confusing:

http://uk.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/Alw...ine_Connection

Reviews

After everything I've seen and heard at E3, I have one thing to say: Microsoft can kiss my big fat hairy ass. 'Xbox One', I mean even the flippin' name of the flippin' thing flippin' pisses me off. More heftier in price than the PS4 and honestly poorer in terms of value for money.

Sony, hell even Nintendo each landed giants shits on Microsoft at E3 as far as I'm concerned. Now bring on Mario Kart 8 already dammit cos that looks awesome as hell!
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Lara Mills (14-06-13), TomEA (14-06-13)

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Okay, here is some more explanation behind the Xbox One, but it is still very confusing:

http://uk.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/Alw...ine_Connection
    Basically saying that there is no necessity to log in online at all, but without logging in every 24hrs, the games you own cannot be played, even offline.

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    After everything I've seen and heard at E3, I have one thing to say: Microsoft can kiss my big fat hairy ass. 'Xbox One', I mean even the flippin' name of the flippin' thing flippin' pisses me off. More heftier in price than the PS4 and honestly poorer in terms of value for money.

Sony, hell even Nintendo each landed giants shits on Microsoft at E3 as far as I'm concerned. Now bring on Mario Kart 8 already dammit cos that looks awesome as hell!
    The chosen one
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (14-06-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    Basically saying that there is no necessity to log in online at all, but without logging in every 24hrs, the games you own cannot be played, even offline.

The chosen one
    *LDM nods in agreement*

I'd forgotten about that whole DRM business with the X1. <-- does X1 look/sound better than Xbox One or is that just me? Anyway that whole online 24 login business is the biggest f*cking load of dinosaur shit I've ever heard of.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

*LDM nods in agreement*

I'd forgotten about that whole DRM business with the X1. <-- does X1 look/sound better than Xbox One or is that just me? Anyway that whole online 24 login business is the biggest f*cking load of dinosaur shit I've ever heard of.
    I'm guessing that we will hear worse the closer we get to the release date... I think Microsoft are wearing blinkers at the moment and completely ignoring the feedback they are getting. I can't remember who posted it, but this gif pretty much hits the nail on the head:

*LDM nods in agreement*

Well which do you think would read better on the gravestone

There whole marketing strategy hasn't been going to good, I have a feeling if xbox360 didn't have the reputation it does, they may not have even released after the backlash they have had over the the last week. Which is the only reason this console could possible make any sales...die hard xbox fans.

Plus, the camera is always on on the kinect which comes in bundle I think. So PeepingTom's extra curricular activity may be holted (if I was ever stupid enough to buy one)
    Last edited by TomEA; 14-06-13 at 10:43.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (14-06-13)

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    Well which do you think would read better on the gravestone

There whole marketing strategy hasn't been going to good, I have a feeling if xbox360 didn't have the reputation it does, they may not have even released after the backlash they have had over the the last week.

Plus, the camera is always on on the kinect which comes in bundle I think. So PeepingTom's extra curricular activity may be holted (if I was ever stupid enough to buy one)
    To be fair, PS4's "teaser" was appalling, and I was expecting to be like "YAY XBOX". Then I heard about the Xbox and went "...wut?"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lara Mills For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (14-06-13)

I was saying this to Sam yesterday, they kept the PS4 under lock and key until the right time by the looks of things. I was impressed by the spec when the they released it, but that's not really enough to get my balls tweaked.

Keep some cards close to your chest, although I doubt Microsoft is going to pull out any game changers any time soon.
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12