Thread: Make the most of it :D

Default Make the most of it :D

The weather is meant to turn back to it's old Irish way on Monday, so make the most of the rest of the weekend because it'll probably be the last of the fabulous sunshine for quite some time!

What are you all up to on this wonderful evening? I'm currently sunbathing outside with my little white bikini on, sipping away at a lovely, ice-cold glass of Bulmers. Now, I'm a girl who very rarely drinks, but there's nothing more refreshing than cider on a summers day

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SexyIrishEva For This Useful Post:

rimmerguy (08-06-13), Sancho Panza (08-06-13), Sexy Fernanda (08-06-13), westcorklad (08-06-13)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SexyIrishEva View Post
    The weather is meant to turn back to it's old Irish way on Monday, so make the most of the rest of the weekend because it'll probably be the last of the fabulous sunshine for quite some time!

What are you all up to on this wonderful evening? I'm currently sunbathing outside with my little white bikini on, sipping away at a lovely, ice-cold glass of Bulmers. Now, I'm a girl who very rarely drinks, but there's nothing more refreshing than cider on a summers day
    I heard the same...and I'm doing the same also....sunbathing .....is coming along very we'll,sun tun lines on the way...
    Retired for good all together.
    Thank you all the gentlemen I met, who I'll have sweet memories of it.
    Kids, don't do anything that I wouldn't after I'm gone( the good part?) not much left Loll

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Kataleya View Post
    I heard the same...and I'm doing the same also....sunbathing .....is coming along very we'll,sun tun lines on the way...
    It's the only time we'll ever have any hope of building up a nice tan in Ireland! You can't beat lovely, sunkissed skin

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SexyIrishEva For This Useful Post:

Sexy Fernanda (08-06-13)