View Poll Results: Do you think all men are bastards!!

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 20.34%
  • No

29 49.15%
  • Kind of (which is yes really)

18 30.51%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: All men are Bastards!!

Quote Originally Posted by lara View Post
    What if they've found the right woman? Or are there a variety of right women for a guy?
    Depends. Right woman for what? I would say for a stable relationship short or long term.

Men look for variety , being bored of sex with the partner or not, getting sex at home or not.

Animal instinct will always be in man , not in woman tho, in general speaking.

I was once told by an uncle that all guys will cheat. If you don't want to cheat, don't put yourself in a position where you will be able to cheat.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

Sancho Panza (05-06-13)

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Women cheat because they are being emotionally neglected IMO, men cheat because they are bastards even if they are with the one..
    Fact of the matter is, men cheat with their dicks and feel like the boss afterwards(maybe some feelings of guilt) and women cheat with their hearts and heads and are overwhelmed with remorse.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (05-06-13)

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    Fact of the matter is, men cheat with their dicks and feel like the boss afterwards(maybe some feelings of guilt) and women cheat with their hearts and heads and are overwhelmed with remorse.
    I found most guys feel like crap, but that doesn't stop them repeating the dose

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Mod View Post
    I was once told by an uncle that all guys will cheat. If you don't want to cheat, don't put yourself in a position where you will be able to cheat.
    Think I said this to you once myself Martin as well, good way to live though. If you with 'the one' and you can't control yourself, don't put yourself in the situation.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

Sancho Panza (05-06-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I voted no. Despite all the evidence to the contrary, I don't think I could get out of bed in the morning if I believed all men were just walking hard-ons.

Perhaps I feel this way because there have been huge periods of my life in which sex did not play a major part. (It does at the moment, for some reason.)

What also gives me reason to believe is my brother. He's married and I've seen him turn down several offers from stunning ladies even though he admits he was very, very tempted.

Anyway, that's just my two cents, people.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sancho Panza For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (05-06-13), name is buck (05-06-13), zoozoozoo (05-06-13)

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Women cheat because they are being emotionally neglected IMO, men cheat because they are bastards even if they are with the one..
    I would agree with you for a high percentage of women,but i think it depends on certain things,age profile,how long in relationship,kids involved etc.

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    Think I said this to you once myself Martin as well, good way to live though. If you with 'the one' and you can't control yourself, don't put yourself in the situation.
    Yep...its sensible.

Simply put, don't go round the girl you have always had a thing with, shag her, then go complaining that you 'don't know how it happened'

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Mod View Post
    Yep...its sensible.

Simply put, don't go round the girl you have always had a thing with, shag her, then go complaining that you 'don't know how it happened'
    I hate it when people say that: "it just happened" or "I don't know how it happened". I have responded to a friend saying that before by starting the whole story about the birds and the bees... they didn't seem to appreciate it

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lara Mills For This Useful Post:

Sancho Panza (05-06-13)

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lara View Post
    I hate it when people say that: "it just happened" or "I don't know how it happened". I have responded to a friend saying that before by starting the whole story about the birds and the bees... they didn't seem to appreciate it
    maybe they tripped,fell over and landed in........ as the saying goes

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast