Thread: Amazing People!! these girls are amazing

Reviews

Default Amazing People!! these girls are amazing

Anybody see the programme on bbc3? It's about conjoined twins but not your average conjoined twins the have the one body but 2 heads it looks really weird there American there young ladies but my god life must be really tough for them you really feel sorry for them but they were really happy people but to be able to share the 1 body is just amazing that must be really tough. They drive a car and all the right hand twin controls that side of the body I think and other controls the other side. Wow it's just amazing to see what they are able to do and live life happy with there condition.

Just amazing it would really make you appreciate your life a lot more after watching them , there an inspiration to the world

I could not even Imagine living like that must be really awakard for them to sleep and stuff.

Anyway they are just amazing people enough said

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (14-05-13), Sexy Fernanda (14-05-13)

Reviews

2 heads are better than 1

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dublad77 For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (14-05-13)

I did see an advert for it, but found myself asking some pretty odd question about their situation. I became so amused in these questions, I forgot to remind myself to watch the actual programme.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (14-05-13)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    Anybody see the programme on bbc3? It's about conjoined twins but not your average conjoined twins the have the one body but 2 heads it looks really weird there American there young ladies but my god life must be really tough for them you really feel sorry for them but they were really happy people but to be able to share the 1 body is just amazing that must be really tough. They drive a car and all the right hand twin controls that side of the body I think and other controls the other side. Wow it's just amazing to see what they are able to do and live life happy with there condition.

Just amazing it would really make you appreciate your life a lot more after watching them , there an inspiration to the world

I could not even Imagine living like that must be really awakard for them to sleep and stuff.

Anyway they are just amazing people enough said
    I do,the firt time I heard about then was few years ago,when I watched a short documentary on youtube,those girl are the alive exemple,that anything is possible and we should be tankful for what we have!
    Retired for good all together.
    Thank you all the gentlemen I met, who I'll have sweet memories of it.
    Kids, don't do anything that I wouldn't after I'm gone( the good part?) not much left Loll

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sexy Fernanda For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (14-05-13), mer (14-05-13)

Reviews

A link to a documentary abut them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g0mMKBOmdo&sns=em

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lerxst For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (14-05-13)