Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: golf and formula 1

Well not yet maybe in five year time to come..hihihi..

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    So will you Marry me toya? Ill put your signature to a test
    "
    .. A Woman could be happy with any Man as long as she does not Marry him..""

2. The Following User Says Thank You to La Toya For This Useful Post:

mer (17-04-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by La Toya View Post
    Well not yet maybe in five year time to come..hihihi..
    Ohh my god you will marry me in 5 years woohoo ya sexy thing

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    Mer, I agree

Add cricket to that list
    Philistines the pair of ya !! Cricket's a game of skill, fast bowling, swing bowling, spin bowling, opening batsman - all rounders, different pitches, weather conditions, great craic in the crowd all day, great banter specially with the aussies.. whats not to like. eg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgwsaUnZa8g

Reviews

Those "slaves" carrying the bags get paid more in day than I do in a year. Golf and F1 are in my opinion 2 of the most exciting sports to watch. Like everything if you have an interest in something it can be exciting

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NoBrain2 For This Useful Post:

mer (17-04-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by NoBrain2 View Post
    Those "slaves" carrying the bags get paid more in day than I do in a year. Golf and F1 are in my opinion 2 of the most exciting sports to watch. Like everything if you have an interest in something it can be exciting
    That's what I'm talking about money has ruined sport ! For example you won't see gaa men looking for somebody to carry there hurl for them. Sport I not sport anymore it's all about the money which is a pity

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    That's what I'm talking about money has ruined sport ! For example you won't see gaa men looking for somebody to carry there hurl for them. Sport I not sport anymore it's all about the money which is a pity
    Well at least you recognise golf as a sport

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NoBrain2 For This Useful Post:

Davidgolf (17-04-13)

Reviews

golf is a good game to play but not much fun to watch and even worse if you are at the course. F1 on the other hand is just a fantastic spectator sport and if you're lucky enough to go to the races it's even better. I've been to the british GP 6 out of the last 10 years and to monaco and spain twice each. Granted all the GP trips were with work so I was spoiled by clients the whole way which probably made it better but just the noise and speed of the cars is quite remarkable.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zoidberg For This Useful Post:

Clyde (17-04-13)

I love F1 since Niki Lauda to Senna to Michael Schumacher and now Alonso .......
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    I love F1 since Niki Lauda to Senna to Michael Schumacher and now Alonso .......

First two yes, second two no. What about James Hunt, I loved him he was as famous for his off track 'activities' as his on track racing. As for golf tell me last years Ryder cup wasn't a pure spectator event.

Tiff xxx

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

Reviews

Got to love Kimi Raikkonen. Here are a few of his quotes,

The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you? - It protects my head.

Kimi, who was on the phone that Jean Todt gave you? - I think it was Michael (Schumacher), but the line was pretty bad so I couldn’t hear him.

Martin Brundle: “Kimi Raikkonen doesn’t seem interested in the proceedings going on up there. Kimi, you missed the presentation by Pele.”
    Kimi (nonchalantly): “Yeah.”
    Martin: ”Will you get over it?”
    Kimi: “Yeah. I was having a shit.”
    Martin: “OK, thanks for that! Obviously you’ll have a nice light car on the grid, then.”

Well, in summer there's fishing and fucking. And in winter... the fishing is bad.

How often do you have Finland on your mind when you are abroads and racing?-Mainly when I hear the national song after a victory. In other situations during the weekend I wont spend time thinking that I'm from Finland. Not that I would in general think much about my home country anyway.

Do you have any special rituals when the helmet is concerned like many have? - I wipe it so that I can see better.

Driving is the only thing I love about f1.

Do you think that the speed is good at this point? - It doesn’t matter how much behind the others we are at this point. The car will anyway be rebuilt before Australia. Now we just drive around.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast