Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bit embarrassing but opinions appreciated

Reviews

Default Bit embarrassing but opinions appreciated

I don't mind sayin this here because I don't personally know anyone here but i have a bit if an embarrasing problem. I'd like a bit of feedback from people here. I'm a single fella, only ever use this site while I am single. I've been told I'm a good looking guy, must be some truth in it I don't ever have any issues getting girls but the thing is I only ever go for girls I know that nobody else could know. What I mean is if a girl that knows my friends comes onto me I'll pretend I'm not interested, even if i am, iv had to do this a few times.The reason fir this is, well I'm a little on the small side. I'm not tiny now but a little below average and I'd be really embarresed if people knew. I'm only postin this now, because well I met a girl the weekend, she was really nice I think. But she is from my sisters group of friends. I think I'd like to ask here out, we exchanged numbers at the time but now I'm worrying if I go there and it doesn't last my eh little secret will be known to all. Is this just stupid or do people understand we're I'm comin from. Would love a bit if info here,
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Ask her out on a few dates but don't have sex with her ,, then you can decide if you think she is the type of girl that is a blabber mouth or not, and i'm sure if she is that she is probably not the type of girl you are looking for anyway.
    Also remember girls don't think as much about the size of a guys penis as you may think, or as much as you seem to think it is lacking in size xxx go for it ask her out xx
    Some people have to have the last word,
    but they don't actually want you to stop talking,
    as they like the sound of their own voices too much.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amylove69 For This Useful Post:

WD-40 (09-04-13), Yara (09-04-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    I don't mind sayin this here because I don't personally know anyone here but i have a bit if an embarrasing problem. I'd like a bit of feedback from people here. I'm a single fella, only ever use this site while I am single. I've been told I'm a good looking guy, must be some truth in it I don't ever have any issues getting girls but the thing is I only ever go for girls I know that nobody else could know. What I mean is if a girl that knows my friends comes onto me I'll pretend I'm not interested, even if i am, iv had to do this a few times.The reason fir this is, well I'm a little on the small side. I'm not tiny now but a little below average and I'd be really embarresed if people knew. I'm only postin this now, because well I met a girl the weekend, she was really nice I think. But she is from my sisters group of friends. I think I'd like to ask here out, we exchanged numbers at the time but now I'm worrying if I go there and it doesn't last my eh little secret will be known to all. Is this just stupid or do people understand we're I'm comin from. Would love a bit if info here,
    I'd be inclined to go for it mate, if you keep passing on girls you could be passing on the ONE if you know what I mean, size isn't the be all and end all and lets face it, even if it did end and she started to mouth to people you could always say it's just sour grapes..

No point beating yourself up over something you can't change..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

WD-40 (09-04-13)

Reviews

women talk.....but fuck it if you like the girl, give it a shot, she could be "the one" if your not in you cant win

jay67
    Last edited by jay67; 09-04-13 at 11:29.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jay67 For This Useful Post:

WD-40 (09-04-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by amylove69 View Post
    Ask her out on a few dates but don't have sex with her ,, then you can decide if you think she is the type of girl that is a blabber mouth or not, and i'm sure if she is that she is probably not the type of girl you are looking for anyway.
    Also remember girls don't think as much about the size of a guys penis as you may think, or as much as you seem to think it is lacking in size xxx go for it ask her out xx
    I don't think she's a blabber but at the same time realisticly,girls talk as do lads bewteen themselves. Gossip spreads like wildfire

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I'd be inclined to go for it mate, if you keep passing on girls you could be passing on the ONE if you know what I mean, size isn't the be all and end all and lets face it, even if it did end and she started to mouth to people you could always say it's just sour grapes..

yes anon,you are the expert.especially the fact that you have such a big one pmsl.and wd-40 it is not the size of the gun,but the effect from the bullet.
    WET AND WILD NATURAL BBW WAITING FOR YOU

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nautural bbw For This Useful Post:

anon361 (09-04-13), WD-40 (09-04-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post

That's easy for a man that makes dirk digger look inadequate to say, opinion appreciated tho

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WD-40 For This Useful Post:

anon361 (09-04-13), nautural bbw (09-04-13)

Just go for it mate, your cock size doesn't matter and it's only you that thinks it's small and let me tell ya bud I've seen some tiny weeners and it doesn't make a blind diffrence ....... couples do NOT stay together because of cock size that i am 100% sure of but I can see you are paranoid about it just you enjoy you time relationships are about personality not sex ...
    Who loves ya baby......!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

WD-40 (09-04-13)

That's easy for a man that makes dirk digger look inadequate to say, opinion appreciated tho
    there you go anon. pmsl
    WET AND WILD NATURAL BBW WAITING FOR YOU

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nautural bbw For This Useful Post:

anon361 (09-04-13)

Reviews

Hope you meet the girl of your dreams mate best of luck.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirty Harry For This Useful Post:

WD-40 (09-04-13)

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast