Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: boxer shorts!

Reviews

Question boxer shorts!

Don't ya just hate them boxer shorts with the button on the front sometimes your willy pops out in the most strange places you could be in the shop and boom your willy pops out and feels uncomfortable hitting off your jeans so you stick your hand in your pocket to try put your willy back in the hole lol that sounds weird

Anyway why do men's boxers have a hole in the front? Like nobobody unbuttons there boxers to take there willy out for a wee! I mean you pull it down not unbutton it for Christ sake. It's bloody pointless to be there but then again I don't have a big willy so it might be uncomfortable for the big lads and they just leave there willy hanging out all the time do they?

Any giant willys on here apart from anon who leave there willy out of the hole all the time ? Gawd that's sounds dirty putting your willy in a hole haha

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (07-04-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    Don't ya just hate them boxer shorts with the button on the front sometimes your willy pops out in the most strange places you could be in the shop and boom your willy pops out and feels uncomfortable hitting off your jeans so you stick your hand in your pocket to try put your willy back in the hole lol that sounds weird

Anyway why do men's boxers have a hole in the front? Like nobobody unbuttons there boxers to take there willy out for a wee! I mean you pull it down not unbutton it for Christ sake. It's bloody pointless to be there but then again I don't have a big willy so it might be uncomfortable for the big lads and they just leave there willy hanging out all the time do they?

Any giant willys on here apart from anon who leave there willy out of the hole all the time ? Gawd that's sounds dirty putting your willy in a hole haha
    the things you think of Mer...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jizrag For This Useful Post:

mer (08-04-13)

Reviews

F*cking hate boxers Much prefer briefs. More comfortable for his majesty!
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

mer (08-04-13)

it really is difficult to decide who is more insane...Mer or LDM

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (07-04-13), mer (08-04-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    it really is difficult to decide who is more insane...Mer or LDM
    Well I posted a thread on a 10 inch solid shite I took about 2 days ago. Or was it last night..... can't remember. That provide any clarity?
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 07-04-13 at 23:08.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

benin (07-04-13), mer (08-04-13)

Reviews

mer, just strap it to your ankle, and you won't have that problem.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to longtipp For This Useful Post:

mer (08-04-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post

Needle and thread Mer and sew it shut,lol.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

mer (08-04-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    F*cking hate boxers Much prefer briefs. More comfortable for his majesty!
    Ballbreakers? Seriously? What age are you 90?!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

mer (08-04-13)

Reviews

You know they make Boxer Briefs right? They're basically boxer shorts with a flap rather that buttons. I've got both types, buttons and no buttons. I've never opened a button on a single pair I have. I pop open the jeans pull the boxers up my left leg over m'laddo and away we go.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Usernamed For This Useful Post:

mer (08-04-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Usernamed View Post
    You know they make Boxer Briefs right? They're basically boxer shorts with a flap rather that buttons. I've got both types, buttons and no buttons. I've never opened a button on a single pair I have. I pop open the jeans pull the boxers up my left leg over m'laddo and away we go.
    Doc !,are you finished wit the mop,lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast