Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Foreign girls who speak English.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Yea some of them say " well boy " well boyo" " howa ya" I was in a china take away last week in Belfast this Chinese girl behind the counter she goes " how's about ya kid " in a real Belfast accent feckin funny
    You think that's funny I was talking to a Brazilian bird the other day and she had a Dublin accent I kid you not.
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

Reviews

It is just as well they do speak English because I do not speak foreign,wonderful accents.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Usernamed View Post
    90% of the women here can speak and type English far better than me, and this shit is my first language. I know a few German, Dutch and Norwegian folks who speak and write 4-5 languages. It's there superior genes, I tell ya.
    thats for sure lol its because we need to learn it, imagine your self in russia without knowing single word in russian ?? sounds like a bad times right? so since most irish speaking in english language is not as bad couse these days nearly everybody talks english .... more or less

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Usernamed View Post
    90% of the women here can speak and type English far better than me, and this shit is my first language. I know a few German, Dutch and Norwegian folks who speak and write 4-5 languages. It's there superior genes, I tell ya.
    Just watching your avatar, I bet you feel "A Right Tit". Lol.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lildick For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (30-01-16)

Reviews

Rachel Divine gets my vote

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516