Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do Clothes Make a Man .. ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    And you so dashing xx
    What you mean Im always in a hurry...like.

I both agree and disagree with Christian Grey. Clothes can make a man, especially in the eyes of the ladies. A well dressed man will always attract attention faster than a yob in sloppy clothes. Some men I know have the potential to be charming and suave, but for some reason they dress like a knacker. Then they wonder why they cant pull??

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Christian Grey (26-01-13), Clyde (26-01-13), SophieX (26-01-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post

I both agree and disagree with Christian Grey. Clothes can make a man, especially in the eyes of the ladies. A well dressed man will always attract attention faster than a yob in sloppy clothes. Some men I know have the potential to be charming and suave, but for some reason they dress like a knacker. Then they wonder why they cant pull??
    Eh James,they probabely dont know what a knacker is.....like
    Last edited by Big J; 26-01-13 at 18:48.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Big J For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (26-01-13)

Reviews

I bloody well hope not, considering I have the dress sense of a.... a.... well something that doesn't dress very well!
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

errisx (27-01-13), mymann (27-01-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Big J View Post
    In a word yes,but all clothes look terrible on me unfortunitlly.
    I am the same Big J,which is why I wear me wellies,farmer's trousers and fleece topped off with me coat,sure ya can't baet it loike.Ok I confess,I rob them off the scarecrow.
    Last edited by very shy guy; 26-01-13 at 20:28.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Big J (26-01-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    I bloody well hope not, considering I have the dress sense of a.... a.... well something that doesn't dress very well!
    You do wear clothes ,don't you ?.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post

Yes I agree with your point that women will be more attracted to a well dress man; thats why I said on occasions a effort should be made, like going out on the town.

But like Stephanie has said when your at home or work, people wear more humble type clothes, its not possible to be constantly well turned out.

Ha, but I never understood why some lads have to wear the whole matching tracksuit with their trousers tucked into their white socks in their white runners. Definitely sending bad signals.

Clothes don't make a man. A scumbag is a scumbag whether he wears a suit, jeans and work boots or a tracksuit. In fact, I find many suit wearers to be pompous pricks who think their shit doesn't stink.

Only last week I told a regular client I'd no longer see him due to his inability to wash his ass, his blatant overstaying and his horrid attitude. He seemed shocked to the core. A prostitute asking him to leave and never return? Who knew! His attire? A hugely expensive suit, handmade shoes and discreetly expensive watch.

That wolf in sheeps clothing isn't fooling anybody but himself imo.
    He felt her hands slide slowly up his thigh, he couldn't stop himself from growing hard. She caught his eye and in that second he knew: This erotic, sensual Lady is bold if she is anything. She would be upto mischief in no time...
    Some things never change

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnglishAlex For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (27-01-13), SuperDirk (26-01-13)

Reviews

I dress in casual attire and make it look scruffy, If I wear a suit I look as if I am in a straight jacket, just canīt relax.And I have no sense of style. Oh and I have never been able to attract women. God knows how I ended up married.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

mymann (27-01-13), very shy guy (26-01-13)

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Absolutely not , they might make an asshole look dapper , but he's still an asshole .

An old Irish saying ;
    The best of men are often found in worn britches .: doc
    Haha doc anytime I met you you were dressed up to the hilt
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Reviews

Jeans, tee and jacket might put on a wool jumper or something. Never wear a suit unless I have to. Never wear a tie unless I have to. I am not a salesman thank god.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to dark-knight For This Useful Post:

mymann (27-01-13)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast