Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Men Cheat

Blog Entries

Default also

Also, maybe the reason marriage drains the desire for sex outta women is cause we're actually not built for monogmy. The whole idea only arose as a way to control land and keep property on for future male offspring. The idea being all the virile young thangs went for the Man Who Could Provide. Usually by being the best (or adequete enough) hunter etc. So some wiseguy thinks "hell I sure had to work hard to get this broad (do people actually use that word) why not make things easier for my offspring by constructing a system whereby this woman is bound to give sex only to me-thereby causing no confusion as to which one of us guys leaves his favourite spears/other bits of accumulated wealth, and giving my future offspring a headstart in the game of Better PROvider.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

Big J (06-01-13), Cable87 (07-01-13), Rodney69 (06-01-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    Also, maybe the reason marriage drains the desire for sex outta women is cause we're actually not built for monogmy. The whole idea only arose as a way to control land and keep property on for future male offspring. The idea being all the virile young thangs went for the Man Who Could Provide. Usually by being the best (or adequete enough) hunter etc. So some wiseguy thinks "hell I sure had to work hard to get this broad (do people actually use that word) why not make things easier for my offspring by constructing a system whereby this woman is bound to give sex only to me-thereby causing no confusion as to which one of us guys leaves his favourite spears/other bits of accumulated wealth, and giving my future offspring a headstart in the game of Better PROvider.
    so Cassanda, what you're saying is there's no difference between men and women? we're all the same, not built for monagamy and have desire to have sex with multiple partners and so are all cheats.
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

F007 (06-01-13), Cassandra (06-01-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    so Cassanda, what you're saying is there's no difference between men and women? we're all the same, not built for monagamy and have desire to have sex with multiple partners and so are all cheats.
    We are all sluts

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

F007 (06-01-13), anon361 (06-01-13), mellors (06-01-13), Rodney69 (06-01-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Rachel View Post
    We are all sluts
    sounds better than cheating to me
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

F007 (06-01-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    sounds better than cheating to me
    I dont cheat .. I only have new experiences with strangers

Reviews

Cool She doesn't cheat!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Rachel View Post
    I dont cheat .. I only have new experiences with strangers
    There ya go! You're cheating on me!
    "To be or not to be, that is the question..."

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    There ya go! You're cheating on me!
    Stop dreaming.. I wouldnt have you

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

mellors (06-01-13), n73 (07-01-13)

Men cheat because it is biology and ingrained in our DNA.

Thousands of years ago, Humans lived shorter lives and MAN need to have as many kids as he could. MAN would say around WOMAN for 18months to 24months to insure the child was fit and had a good chance to grow up.

How many time in a relationship has it got rocky around the 18months to 24month time?

Woman cheat, because the MAN who sired the child may not be the best dad for the child.

Men cheat because women let them.

Woman cheat more. If women didnt Men cant cheat.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Its only me For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (07-01-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Its only me View Post

Thousands of years ago, Humans lived shorter lives and MAN need to have as many kids as he could. MAN would say around WOMAN for 18months to 24months to insure the child was fit and had a good chance to grow up.

How many time in a relationship has it got rocky around the 18months to 24month time?

Woman cheat, because the MAN who sired the child may not be the best dad for the child.

I always read this same response as some sort of justification. The truth is, biologically, a young teenage girl is in her prime for conceiving a child, but society recognises that mentally, the girl is not mature enough and morally, it is wrong, and yet as a civilised society, we know this to be wrong, so any sound-minded person will not sleep with a minor. I wonder how infidelity levels would fare if it suddenly became illegal?

I'm not judging, by the way, I'm just sayin', like.

Quote Originally Posted by Its only me View Post

So, its in your DNA or is women who cheat?!

How is women allowing men to cheat btw..?!

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast