Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peoples IQ levels are plummeting.

Blog Entries

Default Peoples IQ levels are plummeting.

Seriously. Some are really slowwwwwwwwww. You know, like born when they were 32. Adults with the minds of a perceived sperm bubble. Why do they come along, see a q, see the closed sign or curtains down and then push, pull and shake the door? Then they turn around and this is when it really happens, and say "is the place closed"?????? Did these peoples parents have to sign waivers on the birth of their children just to cover the fact that a human being mightnt come out?

plz,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Seriously. Some are really slowwwwwwwwww. You know, like born when they were 32. Adults with the minds of a perceived sperm bubble. Why do they come along, see a q, see the closed sign or curtains down and then push, pull and shake the door? Then they turn around and this is when it really happens, and say "is the place closed"?????? Did these peoples parents have to sign waivers on the birth of their children just to cover the fact that a human being mightnt come out?

plz,
    Westside.
    Just to help with your spelling, Westie... 'q' is spelt 'queue'. Hope that raises your IQ level a tad.

Happy to help,
    Sam

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (04-01-13), Fitzy (04-01-13), Hagane00 (04-01-13)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Just to help with your spelling, Westie... 'q' is spelt 'queue'. Hope that raises your IQ level a tad.

Happy to help,
    Sam
    It would still be ahead of these peoples IQ. I reckon their penis measures are larger than their IQ.

Westside.

Reviews

I'll have you know my IQ is nearly in the triple digits

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    No, that's single digits. You still suck at maths. Must be the low IQ level!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

It's to give myself validation that yes the place is closed, it's a bit of reassurance, the last thing you want to do is drive off and later on think "I should have just checked the door".

If you really want something, you kind of hope that the store is open, you just hope, you arrive and it's not but you still want to believe it is and you proceed to give the door a shake down.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Yeah I believe it. Which zero is the decimal point between?

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    It's to give myself validation that yes the place is closed, it's a bit of reassurance, the last thing you want to do is drive off and later on think "I should have just checked the door".

If you really want something, you kind of hope that the store is open, you just hope, you arrive and it's not but you still want to believe it is and you proceed to give the door a shake down.
    Next time it happens and they ask if the place is closed I will say, "nope its open, you see that window on the third floor next to the drainpipe?". Maybe give them Pythagoras therom to open the door.

Nest they will bring theodolites with them,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Next time it happens and they ask if the place is closed I will say, "nope its open, you see that window on the third floor next to the drainpipe?". Maybe give them Pythagoras therom to open the door.

Nest they will bring theodolites with them,
    Westside.
    Ahhhh Mr. Pathagaros we all remember him don't we, how he used to always throw right sided angled triangles, I heard he was a nice guy until someone came up to him with a left sided angled triangle, Mr. Pathagaros didn't take to kindly and beat the living crap out of that guy with his triangle, tragic story really, uhmmm what where we talking about?!

Reviews

fhnbfdhndh rhrhrehehe yryh5yh5 yry5ry, r32r3t3t3, wrrtrgrthnwtrnjyrmjnrynryjnjny, efweg4weg4g????

efgewgrhgehh. efewgfewgegwgwg!!!!! wfewfewggggrg? gregrgraegfvearrf..............efef.....sd

xx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast