Thread: Gwendoline: A tv or ts?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Gwendoline: A tv or ts?

This is an issue that I have been debating myself for a long time now. I would like to tell you my story. My name is Gwendoline, originally from the Philippines and now living in London. I have actively joined the scene about 5 years ago, as I have always wanted to be a girl from the age of five and secretly borrowing my sister's clothes and her makeup. Philippines is a Catholic country but not very strict with LGBT, but more of a laughing stock especially if you are a T Girl.

I have arrived in London 10 years ago and gradually started my transition from dressing up part time especially when clubbing. I think those are the days that gave me confident and shaped me who I am today. I am not getting anymore younger so I had to pursue my dreams to become the person who I want to be, A WOMAN.

I have been living as a woman for well over a year now - which they have willingly accepted me at the workplace to be a woman, as they find me convincing enough. Im on hormones for nearly a year now but not getting any luck with my boobs to grow.

My knowledge with the scene is that a girl is considered a TV when she doesn't have boobs. This is simply a man who occasionally dressed in woman's clothing and wears a wig? Some call them a 'hairy panty-wearer'. A TS without a doubt is someone who have boobs. But anyone can be a TS overnight right? A 'hairy panty-wearer' can go to the surgeon anytime and will have boobs the next day, so that is technically a TS now and of course advertising as a TS.

I still am not convinced that I am a TS then, so all my advertisements are on the TV section until I visited Dublin. I have inundated with millions of phone calls everyday and received an overwhelming compliments how convincing I am for a TV. I then told my story and they all said that I am a TS not TV and I should be advertising on the TS section so I did. I did a lot of research asking people about myself and my story & still received the same feedback, but says it depends with some people who looked at it, as some will still consider me as a TV. I just think that I should say something on my ads regarding this?

I am writing this thread, as some people have who have previously seen me on the TV section have been commenting why I am now on the TS section. Some says on the threads that I am merely a man in lingerie! I am truly hurt...

Please convince me if I am a TV or TS, as I do not wish to mislead people. I am a very genuine person, kind, loveable and have a very positive attitude about life and I certainly do not lie.

What do you think guys? I look forward to this discussion.

Sincerely,

Gwendoline

PS I will not be offended regardless of the outcome

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwendoline For This Useful Post:

jjandy (14-12-12), justwantacuddle (14-12-12), Underdog (14-12-12)