Thread: Regrets!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    If only I could have sat down with myself about 10 years ago or more I know things would have worked out different, ok perhaps they might not have worked out like I’d have wanted or hoped for but at least I could tell myself I gave it a go, I gave myself a chance not like now knowing I was a coward with no balls, for one or two minutes of complete embarrassment and things could have worked out so different, instead I stayed silent and not said what needed to be said and lived with a life time of regrets.

I could go on forever but that’s what point?
    I don't know what happened in your past JR and it seems to weigh heavily on your heart, I wish I knew but there's things you can do now, don't let your past regrets interfere with your present, future and happiness.

There's a lesson to be learnt in pain and sadness that you won't let chances pass you by again, by the sounds of it you already have because you have accepted responsibility for your actions/inactions and not blaming others, you've accepted the circumstances. Maybe you need to grieve for your regrets with a view to move on and hopefully help you stop revisiting those regrets over and over again.

Don't let those past regrets take over because JR in 10 years time you'll be regretting the fact that those 10 years were spent on regretting the regrets previously. (hope you can follow that and it makes sense)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

A M I N A (05-12-12)

It's never too late!
    Do it.

Life is very very short...

Too short to be filled with regret.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

A M I N A (05-12-12), Doll 34 DD (05-12-12), emmasweet (05-12-12), Luna Nueva (05-12-12), The D Man (05-12-12)

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    It's never too late!
    Do it.

Life is very very short...

Too short to be filled with regret.

Heather, Marry me?
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post

Heather, Marry me?
    I'm spoken for..

Naturally

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    I'm spoken for..

Naturally
    I tried, and god loves a trier.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno