Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations to re-elected President Obama

Reviews

Congratulations Barrack Obama!!

A good outcome for the rest of the world, and I believe a good outcome for America.

Unfortunately for him, he's going to have his work really cut out for him - trying to firm up America's fiscal deficit, trying to battle the senate (which is a Republican majority) and trying to implement his health care reforms.

I don't envy him one bit. But thank God Obama's doing the job and not Romney!!

God bless America!!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

There's not a great history of forward progress when a president is re-elected for a second term, I think you should only get one term and bring in fresh ideas and fresh motivation every four years
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

Well done Obama

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nightshift For This Useful Post:

La Toya (27-11-12)

Okay Mr. as you are calling him a Homo he is even better off than you are and you wont just except a guy like O'Bama Mania to take offer a sit and change the USA within 24 hours..he is JUST TRYING TO UNITE the LOST USA with the OTHER WORLD which TURNED THE BACK UGAINST THE USA SUPER POWER..AND O'BAMA DOES NOT RULE with VIOLENCE YET WITH DIPLOMACY..BLAME THE FINANCIAL DISASTER THE HORSE CARE TAKER GEORGE BUSH BUT NOT THE O'BAMA..!as he took over when the country was spoiled with a white George Bush whos white,okay do you get a point..? O'bama is a man who likes piece..take a look of lrak and palastines then give me an answer asap. As if Romney would have been elected there would be massive of war crimes all over the world..North Korea, lran and Palastines was on his agenda so watch what are you trying to predict here? My brother was killed in Kandaha Afghanistan never even saw his shirt nor anything for remind bcoz of the bloody George Bush..! So l beg your parton..! And just keep in minf The jews are the one who rules the USA..! Shalom,,,.!
    Last edited by La Toya; 27-11-12 at 01:16.
    "
    .. A Woman could be happy with any Man as long as she does not Marry him..""

Yes you had it clear..once you go black you wont look behind or go for anything else.. and l am happy he did get the sec. term "Long live O'Bama Mania.."
    "

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    just seen this its so cute...

Congratulations Barrack Obama

* * My Loves - Join up in my Appreciation Group * Hot Pics *
    * Goodbye * Call over - Naughty Babe - For your Pleasure *
    * Cum Play with me ... Be my Toy ***** xo

***** Your Dreams Can came True =)

l could get you well though not good enough... if you would be a jury what woud be your opion? Need your answer ,pleaseeeeeeeeeee..! Just remember " Talk is Silver, Silence is golden" so hope you got the point Mr. A Jaygodtimes..

Quote Originally Posted by Jaygoodtimes View Post
    There's not a great history of forward progress when a president is re-elected for a second term, I think you should only get one term and bring in fresh ideas and fresh motivation every four years
    "

You got it Amanda: He is Black en White yet and he is ruling my country,lol, just as the Martin Luther King predicted..

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda babe View Post
    Congratulations Barrack Obama
    "

10. The Following User Says Thank You to La Toya For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (27-11-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Don't like Obama and the democrats, he's to liberal and lefty.

I despise that the democrats give education and benefits to illegal immigrants, you would all be up in fuckin arms if this happened in Ireland right??

Obama care pfffft you will be forced to have state health care, I don't think people realise this but you're giving the government all the power, so who says you're sick enough for treatement etc etc. In ireland people fight for health care provisions on a daily basis that they need a certin treatment but the government just puts them on a list and cancels surgeries time and time again.

Seriously people you think obama is so great? really?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (27-11-12)

You bet..just like the Jews..l am not every ones darling either so hate me or like me , l do not get amused...l rather like Angel Merkel, the Palestines l mean all the Arabs all over the world the sticking to Republican....So there we go..

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    Don't like Obama and the democrats, he's to liberal and lefty.

I despise that the democrats give education and benefits to illegal immigrants, you would all be up in fuckin arms if this happened in Ireland right??

Obama care pfffft you will be forced to have state health care, I don't think people realise this but you're giving the government all the power, so who says you're sick enough for treatement etc etc. In ireland people fight for health care provisions on a daily basis that they need a certin treatment but the government just puts them on a list and cancels surgeries time and time again.

Seriously people you think obama is so great? really?
    "

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast