Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Unstoppable Force vs The Immovable Object

Reviews

Exclamation The Unstoppable Force vs The Immovable Object

There we were..... only metres between us..... him and I..... preparing to engage in battle, a battle that would only have one survivor..... The thunder roared throughout the dark shadow sky..... Lightning corrupted the once peaceful landscape, as though it were a preview of what was to come..... Many mighty a battle has been fought throughout Earth's time..... But this time even the Gods dread not watch the coming terror.....

Lava spewed from the ground, engulfing everything in its path..... But still they stood..... Eyes locked on with glares that would paralyze the Titans..... The pits of Tartarus seemed a fitting bunker for escaping perhaps the clash of the Omegas.....

In battles past the devil would watch on with glee..... But even he dared not look on the forthcoming battle.....

Suddenly..... Everything stopped..... The thunder, lightning, everything..... All looked calm..... Then a bright light pierced the shadow sky and came hurtling towards the Omegas..... Then everything went white.....

The light grew dim as the darkness of the shadows returned to the velvet sky..... And the Omegas engaged..... One by one they spilled blood, ripped flesh..... The Omegas' might created ripples throughout the Earth, spawning earthquakes throughout the continents..... The weather kept altering..... From torrential rain to blistering blizzards..... But the Omegas fought on..... They threw the might of the stars at each other..... Never before has the universe had to brace itself for a clash of beings so formidable..... Even Chuck Norris departed the planet in fear of the aftermath of the battle.....

Days passed..... Turned into weeks, weeks into months..... But still they battled..... Each refusing to give in, refusing to let their rival defeat them..... Blood spilling from every inch of their bodies..... Flesh destroyed layer by layer..... It appeared it would go on forever..... But there were other forces at work that not even the Omegas knew existed..... The might of the solar star burst through the universe..... The shadow sky disappeared, as did the creatures that came with it..... The Omegas, exhausted, still fought until the solar star laid waste to the land that they stood on..... Then suddenly all went quiet.....

Minutes had passed and the smoke, fumes and haze had lifted..... The Omegas were gone, nowhere to be seen..... The solar star had restored balance to the Earth, by banishing the Omegas to different dimensions..... Where each could live in peace and independent of the other..... So this could never happen again.....

But..... Never cannot last forever.....

And that concludes the tale of LDM vs the 2 inch spider!!!!!
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

benin (09-11-12), client030314 (08-11-12), Clyde (09-11-12), dr love (08-11-12), Luna Nueva (09-11-12), mer (08-11-12), Morpheus (09-11-12), royaler (08-11-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ya know ldm , I haven't a clue wtf yer on about .
    And I actually read it ffs .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

Clyde (09-11-12), ladiesman217 (09-11-12), mymann (08-11-12), royaler (08-11-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    There we were..... only metres between us..... him and I..... preparing to engage in battle, a battle that would only have one survivor..... The thunder roared throughout the dark shadow sky..... Lightning corrupted the once peaceful landscape, as though it were a preview of what was to come..... Many mighty a battle has been fought throughout Earth's time..... But this time even the Gods dread not watch the coming terror.....

Lava spewed from the ground, engulfing everything in its path..... But still they stood..... Eyes locked on with glares that would paralyze the Titans..... The pits of Tartarus seemed a fitting bunker for escaping perhaps the clash of the Omegas.....

In battles past the devil would watch on with glee..... But even he dared not look on the forthcoming battle.....

Suddenly..... Everything stopped..... The thunder, lightning, everything..... All looked calm..... Then a bright light pierced the shadow sky and came hurtling towards the Omegas..... Then everything went white.....

The light grew dim as the darkness of the shadows returned to the velvet sky..... And the Omegas engaged..... One by one they spilled blood, ripped flesh..... The Omegas' might created ripples throughout the Earth, spawning earthquakes throughout the continents..... The weather kept altering..... From torrential rain to blistering blizzards..... But the Omegas fought on..... They threw the might of the stars at each other..... Never before has the universe had to brace itself for a clash of beings so formidable..... Even Chuck Norris departed the planet in fear of the aftermath of the battle.....

Days passed..... Turned into weeks, weeks into months..... But still they battled..... Each refusing to give in, refusing to let their rival defeat them..... Blood spilling from every inch of their bodies..... Flesh destroyed layer by layer..... It appeared it would go on forever..... But there were other forces at work that not even the Omegas knew existed..... The might of the solar star burst through the universe..... The shadow sky disappeared, as did the creatures that came with it..... The Omegas, exhausted, still fought until the solar star laid waste to the land that they stood on..... Then suddenly all went quiet.....

Minutes had passed and the smoke, fumes and haze had lifted..... The Omegas were gone, nowhere to be seen..... The solar star had restored balance to the Earth, by banishing the Omegas to different dimensions..... Where each could live in peace and independent of the other..... So this could never happen again.....

But..... Never cannot last forever.....

And that concludes the tale of LDM vs the 2 inch spider!!!!!
    Well done LDM,now onto the 3in one behind the sofa.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (09-11-12), Luna Nueva (09-11-12), mymann (08-11-12), royaler (08-11-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Ya know ldm , I haven't a clue wtf yer on about .
    And I actually read it ffs .: doc
    Thought i was stupid - doc - but if you did'nt understand it then maybe i'm not too bad, lol

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mymann For This Useful Post:

dr love (09-11-12), royaler (08-11-12)

Reviews

I'll have a bit of whatever it is your on LDM ... gone on ya good thing !!!
    The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own.
    No apologies or excuses.
    No one to lean on, rely on, or blame.
    The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it.
    This is the day your life really begins! (Bob Moawad)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to royaler For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (09-11-12), mymann (08-11-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mymann View Post
    Thought i was stupid - doc - but if you did'nt understand it then maybe i'm not too bad, lol
    Hey mymann ... wonder what my long lost green twin would think about it ???
    No apologies or excuses.
    The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to royaler For This Useful Post:

mymann (08-11-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by royaler View Post
    Hey mymann ... wonder what my long lost green twin would think about it ???
    Hey, not nice that - greenman - took your body and clothes but if he's your twin i'm sure ye will get on very well,
    Dont think Stephanie will like it if she has to deal with both of you.lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mymann View Post
    Hey, not nice that - greenman - took your body and clothes but if he's your twin i'm sure ye will get on very well,
    Dont think Stephanie will like it if she has to deal with both of you.lol
    MMM ... I wonder about that now ??? I guess there is a lot that our wonderful lady could deal with ... yeah but you're sure we'd all looooooooove to keep her for ourselves !!!
    No apologies or excuses.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to royaler For This Useful Post:

mymann (09-11-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by royaler View Post
    MMM ... I wonder about that now ??? I guess there is a lot that our wonderful lady could deal with ... yeah but you're sure we'd all looooooooove to keep her for ourselves !!!
    Tried,but not possible,

Reviews

Jeepers LDM! For a minute there, I thought you had reallly lost it!!

I was going , until I read the last line!!!

Nice one mate!!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (09-11-12)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast