Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are Duo's better?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I find duos a waste of time and a waste of money...
    Same opinion myself!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tommy H For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (23-10-12)

I always liked them a few were just ok buy some were awesome....
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Reviews

Cool Hot lady looking for love!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mayasweet View Post
    Hmmm I know few girls who I'm attracted .......
    Ok, Sweet lady! Spill the beans who are these girls... Would you like a duo with them

I would pay to be in the company of two hot girls getting on (Un Cut) a real lesbian show??
    "To be or not to be, that is the question..."

5. The Following User Says Thank You to F007 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy H View Post
    Same opinion myself!
    Have to disagree. Only had one duo, but the ladies werent interested in each other. Having two beautiful women lavishing attention solely on you ...whats not to like.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    Have to disagree. Only had one duo, but the ladies werent interested in each other. Having two beautiful women lavishing attention solely on you ...whats not to like.
    Whats not to like huh????

Well... I have had about a half dozen of em... the only good one was my first with Nicky and Eve (jaysus... remember them...Mmmm). All the rest were ... well ... meh... Maybe Its just me, or maybe it was my choice of duos, but here are a few things "not to like"..

If you are having sex with one and decide to go to the other, condom is changed... mood breaker.
    If one is giving you blow job and it moves to the other, baby wipes come out.... why????
    If you are doggy with one and the other decides you want to snog... distraction.
    If you are in cowgirl mode with one and the other decides you want tits in your face... will ya stop, I cant see yer wan.

A lot of times I generally found myself more attracted to one more than the other and was nearly ending up feigning interest in the second.

Nah. i'll stick to one. If I fancy her friend too I'll come back tomorrow. Afterall, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush... (I have no idea of the relevance of that last statement, just thought it was a cool thing to say...)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (23-10-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Whats not to like huh????

Well... I have had about a half dozen of em... the only good one was my first with Nicky and Eve (jaysus... remember them...Mmmm). All the rest were ... well ... meh... Maybe Its just me, or maybe it was my choice of duos, but here are a few things "not to like"..

If you are having sex with one and decide to go to the other, condom is changed... mood breaker.
    If one is giving you blow job and it moves to the other, baby wipes come out.... why????
    If you are doggy with one and the other decides you want to snog... distraction.
    If you are in cowgirl mode with one and the other decides you want tits in your face... will ya stop, I cant see yer wan.

A lot of times I generally found myself more attracted to one more than the other and was nearly ending up feigning interest in the second.

Nah. i'll stick to one. If I fancy her friend too I'll come back tomorrow. Afterall, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush... (I have no idea of the relevance of that last statement, just thought it was a cool thing to say...)
    ehh jimbob ( bush ) is always relevant .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    ehh jimbob ( bush ) is always relevant .: doc
    I stuck it in just for you doc.... including the reference to bush...fnar fnar...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

dr love (23-10-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I stuck it in just for you doc.... including the reference to bush...fnar fnar...
    Ohhh ya for sure ya did bro lol , ahhh distant memories .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast