Quote Originally Posted by RicFlair View Post
The Nature-Boy agrees Quarterpounder.

Westside is a nice funny bloke but he is also full of shit. I don't think there is any need for people to start a "handbags at dawn" session over this. I think he was just being humurous and there was probably no real malice intended.

However I must also agree with 9by3... why are your posts so fucking long brother?

Fair Point nonebyfour, there actually condensed. LOL

Hello Ricflair, I like to take the piss with the best of them, and can take it to, I’m Irish, and it’s our birthright. As is our ability to talk and write. If he said either of them during a bit of banter I’d have no problem whatsoever, but he just decided to let fly out of left field and I want him to explain. And I stated that handbags is exactly what I’m not getting into.

Bigpaws, I noticed his ''preoccupation'' Independent of seeing anyone else saying it, maybe someone could direct him to The nearest Gay day parade it might open his eyes if if opened nothing else. I'd do it only I'm tied up at the annual YMCA spite roasting championships. I really try to keep post's short, the one's that go on are on bigger issue's and can't be done justice to any shorter or i'll miss something and maybe be jumped on for it.

PS if you don’t like long posts lads, drive on. Lol.