View Poll Results: What should I do with Jessica first?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hard sports

6 33.33%
  • Dog training with dog treats and tinned dog food

0 0%
  • Forced bi

4 22.22%
  • Cross dressing with a serious strap on session

5 27.78%
  • Ball busting

2 11.11%
  • Extreme humiliation

1 5.56%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What should I do with Sexy Jessica?

GFE? Just a thought

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

Desirable Encounters (19-10-12), TomEA (19-10-12)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gavinsmith View Post
    Too late, I have already seen you (I used my real name when I met you).

We did get to try half of the things on the list though and a few other things. Thanks.
    Was it you yesterday at 11am? Just to have an idea who are you, lol
    PS: Donīt worry, i will keep it secret what we did, just curious who you are ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Jessica View Post
    Was it you yesterday at 11am? Just to have an idea who are you, lol
    PS: Donīt worry, i will keep it secret what we did, just curious who you are ;-)
    Yes, that was me.

By the way, I am not 100% sure that I want to try everything on the list, but at the time of writing I was excited about the session and I had a few ideas running through my head.

I might fill out the intro session form for next time, although I do like the element of surprise in a session.

I also have a funny story about what nearly happened to me after I left you place, but I will wait until I see you again before I tell you.

Ballbusting!
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gavinsmith View Post
    Yes, that was me.

By the way, I am not 100% sure that I want to try everything on the list, but at the time of writing I was excited about the session and I had a few ideas running through my head.

I might fill out the intro session form for next time, although I do like the element of surprise in a session.

I also have a funny story about what nearly happened to me after I left you place, but I will wait until I see you again before I tell you.
    cmon, tell me now, i am so curious... You can send me PM if you dont want to tell it here...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Mod View Post
    GFE? Just a thought
    A very good thought of mine it was too!!!!!!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Desirable Encounters For This Useful Post:

Sexy_Jessica (19-10-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Jessica View Post
    cmon, tell me now, i am so curious... You can send me PM if you dont want to tell it here...
    It is probably not that funny and I am sure it had happened to lots of other men in my situation.

After I left your place and did a bit of walking I had a sudden urge to go to the toilet, I think there must have been some of that enema left inside of me, I was very close to having an accident, and that is not the type of humiliation I am looking for.

Thankfully there was somewhere close by where I could use the toilet, the other man it the wash room probably thought I had a bad case of diarrhoea , it made me chuckle knowing why I was really sitting on the toilet.
    Last edited by gavinsmith; 20-10-12 at 01:53.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gavinsmith For This Useful Post:

client030314 (20-10-12), Mistress Silke (06-11-12), Sexy_Jessica (21-10-12)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12