Thread: Never mind.. Oksana started a lesbian thread for WWW ;)

Reviews

Red face Never mind.. Oksana started a lesbian thread for WWW ;)

Maybe it's a stupid question...most of mine are. But why is there always an empty pint glass symbol in the bottom right hand corner of the sky sports channels? Or is this only in pubs? Sorry, don't have sky at mine.."vive le revolution!". You'd think the depressing fecker's would fill it up...at least halfway?
    Also, was thinking about trying to chat up some woman in the pub. She had that Rock Chick look going. Jesus I love that!

Anyway, thank fuck I didn't cos her boyfriend walked in, he looked like a cross between Lionel Messi and Craig Doyle...is that good looking? So there you go...
    Friday night huh? Everyone else have a better one? I still love you Dublin btw, not your fault! People watching was still fun Hey, people at the bar, texting while you're ordering, you really piss off the Bar Staff! Unless you'd like a mouthful of saliva in your G&T, cut that shit out!

Good luck trying to arrange your next "date" via pm if anyone reads this FL! I'll just pretend I got hacked!
    Didn't end up in Coppers....Score!
    Edit: changed title cos Oksana started a lesbian thread and ...well ....nothing trumps that!
    Last edited by FullLife; 22-09-12 at 00:50.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FullLife For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FullLife View Post
    Maybe it's a stupid question...most of mine are. But why is there always an empty pint glass symbol in the bottom right hand corner of the sky sports channels? Or is this only in pubs? Sorry, don't have sky at mine.."vive le revolution!". You'd think the depressing fecker's would fill it up...at least halfway?
    Also, was thinking about trying to chat up some woman in the pub. She had that Rock Chick look going. Jesus I love that!

Anyway, thank fuck I didn't cos her boyfriend walked in, he looked like a cross between Lionel Messi and Craig Doyle...is that good looking? So there you go...
    Friday night huh? Everyone else have a better one? I still love you Dublin btw, not your fault! People watching was still fun Hey, people at the bar, texting while you're ordering, you really piss off the Bar Staff! Unless you'd like a mouthful of saliva in your G&T, cut that shit out!

Good luck trying to arrange your next "date" via pm if anyone reads this FL! I'll just pretend I got hacked!
    Didn't end up in Coppers....Score!
    Edit: changed title cos Oksana started a lesbian thread and ...well ....nothing trumps that!
    empty pint glass means its commerical sky for pubs and no pint glass means its domestic sky. Big fine if your caught with sky in a pub with on pint glass.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WatWatWat For This Useful Post:

FullLife (22-09-12)