Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Ninebythree

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    You dont need to, Chief Handker just helped you nicely, look above. If you wish to ask him then as already said in the thread, I gave you his address.

So, i have my coat now

Ps. I don't speak Irish. Am I to assume that bradan feasa means the lowdown?
    it means "the salmon of knowledge"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 69patrick69 For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (12-09-12)

You dont need to, Chief Handker just helped you nicely, look above. If you wish to ask him then as already said in the thread, I gave you his address.

So, i have my coat now

Ps. I don't speak Irish. Am I to assume that bradan feasa means the lowdown?
    Got mixed up with the knowledges and then as I edited it the system seemed to go into meltdown.

Thanks Chief Handker for the starting point.

Quote Originally Posted by nightshift View Post
    Got mixed up with the knowledges and then as I edited it the system seemed to go into meltdown.

Thanks Chief Handker for the starting point.
    Sounds crazy, hey? I thought that too. For the record, I would say and do the same if any client of mine was being treated thus. Ninebythree is no angel, but no one deserves this.

Peace out people
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 12-09-12 at 01:30.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Banjaxed (12-09-12)

Reviews

Sounds crazy, hey? I thought that too. For the record, I would say and do the same if any client of mine was being treated thus. Ninebythree is no angel, but no one deserves this.

Peace out people
    *Cheesy, tipsy line* But you definitely are

Peace out people
    Have read that one and the only part of it that made sense to me was this part of the last line.

"I will lock this thread because it doesn't make any sense"

OK anyone want to point me to the next one?

Cant seem to find this IIE site either if someone has a link please

Reviews

Ah, the reason Queenie put the thread up is she doesnt like Ninebythree, purportedly because of his comments on Twitter and other sites. I think at this stage though there are so many people who dont know the story that these threads just serve to highlight the very odd actions of some lately.

In short, to be honest, Im through with the whole thing. Tired out I just hope that none of you find yourself with the same price on your head one day, and so few people willing to stand up for what is right or wrong. You have the likes of of Deven thinking he is fighting the good fight on this thread, that really highlights for me how ridiculous this whole thing has got. There is a little bit more to worry about than having words with a girl online.
    What the hell are you on about Lucy, I am not fighting any fight on this thread I said nothing to do with NBT who I dont know I started watching this thread because it mentioned the report then the whole NBT thing came up and Dub Lad explained a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    There's this huge gap I have in E-I from when I left for ages and and when I came back NBT, QPH loads more were just banned, E-I hired Mods etc, I wonder what did NBT doooo!?!?

In my day E-I had like 2 mods Pat and Natasha those were the days I tell you!

*sits on a rockety old stool and tells a tale*
    To which I said I didnt know who NBT is and thought this was about the report

Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Well your better informed then me I thought this was about the report that just came out
    I never mentioned him after that, IIE was mentioned and Dub lad said he was having a look and posted, having registered before I when over aswell to check it out and made a few post and read a few threads
    Just made my first post over there even though I registered a while ago, wont be posting much as I am a one forum man
    To which YOU choice to reply to my post even though I had not been talking or had mentioned you, in your usual condescending manner
    Im sure that they will adore you there.
    Which I said thank you for

Are you talking about Forrest? Why are you presuming to know what he is talking about? Is it a little like you knowing enough about this thread?

Why dont you ask Forrest about my ''vendetta'' in person? Maybe he will help you with yours? Either way, Im not really interested in pussywhipped white knights who after a months membership feels he knows the score. You dont, thankfully for you. Hide what, exactly? Careful. Rosalind handed you your arse once, and you if you think you will be allowed to drag IIE business over here you will find yourself banned from both sites, very quickly
    I did mention Forrest post after your one saying that I was a troll and bully though I had only been pointing out how you have been shit stirring and acting like a bully especially over on IIE. So you want me banned from EI and IIE, for what pointing out how you have been acting, there a pattern to your sinister behaviour I am not the only one who has noticed this and your been caught in your insinuations. If the mods dont want stuff from IIE been mentioned on EI I will respect there wishes but I have done nothing wrong Lucy so good luck getting those bans. This will be my last direct interaction with you for the sanity of the other posters but I will call you up when you try to twist things, maybe you should read less into things, I have been on no crusade but you have, I only been replying to your post when you started replying to mine.
    The beauty of the internet is that there is always a 'close' button.

What the hell are you on about Lucy, I am not fighting any fight on this thread I said nothing to do with NBT who I dont know I started watching this thread because it mentioned the report then the whole NBT thing came up and Dub Lad explained a bit

To which I said I didnt know who NBT is and thought this was about the report

I never mentioned him after that, IIE was mentioned and Dub lad said he was having a look and posted, having registered before I when over aswell to check it out and made a few post and read a few threads

To which YOU choice to reply to my post even though I had not been talking or had mentioned you, in your usual condescending manner

Which I said thank you for

I did mention Forrest post after your one saying that I was a troll and bully though I had only been pointing out how you have been shit stirring and acting like a bully especially over on IIE. So you want me banned from EI and IIE, for what pointing out how you have been acting, there a pattern to your sinister behaviour I am not the only one who has noticed this and your been caught in your insinuations. If the mods dont want stuff from IIE been mentioned on EI I will respect there wishes but I have done nothing wrong Lucy so good luck getting those bans. This will be my last direct interaction with you for the sanity of the other posters but I will call you up when you try to twist things, maybe you should read less into things, I have been on no crusade but you have, I only been replying to your post when you started replying to mine.
    Call me all you like, you will get nowhere. As your posts on here have proved, you have your opinion and I have mine, and you are welcome to yours. I certainly do not subscribe to the idea that I am trying to get you banned, you will find out in short order what gets you banned. I am of the opinion that is better not to ban people like you, it only creats trolls. What I will say is you are making decisions and posts without knowledge or fact, which leads to great misunderstanding. I have no problem being abused and I can easily dispute what you say, but then again...why should I? It means nothing, in the grand scheme of things and I am the last person you should worry about.

You know nothing about IIE. Please dont try and drag me into this nonsense, I mean that in the truest sense. In effect, you dont know anything about the site you are on now. All you know is you think that you have an great big enemy to slay. Talk about wood for trees. If you feel I could be caught in insinuations then Im afraid thats your look out, I understand that seeing a popular girl with opinions attack those you think are your firends can upset. C'est la vie. Forrest will no doubt vouch for the fact that you have no clue what you are talking about, as regardless to what happens we are honest people.

I dont need to read less into things, I have been here before and know full well what goes on both here and behind the scenes. Perhaps that is the issue. Regardless, you will find many people who will tell you that I am honest through and through, and strangely that will include the mods from both sites. You may not like my style, but dont ever try and accuse me of anything without good reason and fact, you will lose everytime. Don't take my word for it, ask instead of throwing accusations around that make neither sense nor sensation. There is no reason for me to suddenly take against a poster, track back and you will see why I have decided you are a jumped up pipsqueak who has no idea what he is dealing with.

Thanks for pooping me on ignore but I will not offer the same and trust me, I dislike you as much as you dislike me. As i said I find you are a practitioner of mealy mouthed blind white knightery. If you want to borrow a horse though, I can point you in the right direction. In the meantime, lets hope you stay on the right side of your chosen standard and indeed, always on the right side.

To your last point? I replied to your post elsewhere when you chose to assert that I would reply when hell freezes over. Am I to take it you are liberal with truth? It would seem so. You seem very young. I hope life is kind to you.

Oh and folks? This is kind of why I cant be bothered to post. Sorry and all that.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 12-09-12 at 02:38. Reason: Sigh. Just when sanity returned.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I know this reply isn't going to give your reply justice and this is off topic, all threads go off topic! But I honestly have no idea were you get the energy to get involved in the heavier topics I really don't and it's 3.30am and you write this *points above* it's incredible, I wouldn't have the energy for it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

Banjaxed (12-09-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    I know this reply isn't going to give your reply justice and this is off topic, all threads go off topic! But I honestly have no idea were you get the energy to get involved in the heavier topics I really don't and it's 3.30am and you write this *points above* it's incredible, I wouldn't have the energy for it.
    I studied politics and language. I could do this with one eye closed and a migraine. However lately? I realise it is a waste of both time and energy. I kind of hate being called a liar though, its the one thing I am not

Reviews

*Mouthful of Tesco cider across laptop*
    Last edited by Banjaxed; 12-09-12 at 02:55.

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast