Thread: Horny Kildare Boys, Beware Australian Bitch On Heat In Your Area!! Outcall Special :)

1. Dick Horny Kildare Boys, Beware Australian Bitch On Heat In Your Area!! Outcall Special :)

adult-

1) I'm highly skilled at giving the best massage you will ever have got in your life ! I used to do professional massages so i know the right areas and techniques to work on.

2) Highly skilled Australian Dominatrix, has all the equipment you require like Electric boxes,Speculum, anal plugs, vibrators, strap-on, whips, canes, boots, gasmask, cock and ball torture devices and so much more...........

I speak many languages so can also act out your fantasies and command in german or other languages for example..

Mistress dannii / Aussie dannii

3) I'm a Fun, Feisty Australian Girl who is an absolute pleasure to spend time with. I love to keep fit and healthy so I have a gorgeous toned physique yet I also have outrageously sexy curves... a combination which is sure to blow you away.

I'm always dressed to impress, and from my sexy underwear to my seductively stylish dress I will make an impressive companion to take to any decadent venue... be that restaurant, theatre or private function.

I'm Sweet, stylish and sexy and I provide the perfect girlfriend experience yet when you get to see me behind closed doors you will delight in my naughty side.

I come Highly recommended.

Outcalls to Dublin hotels, Kildare Hotels, Residences, Farms & Offices.. Based ten mins from the Red Cow in Naas.. Naas, Clane, Straffan, Newbridge, Sallins, Carragh, Rathangan, Prosperous areas covered ....
    Last edited by Delightful Dannii; 09-09-12 at 10:00.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Delightful Dannii For This Useful Post:

client030314 (09-09-12)