Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lewis Hamilton to leave Mclaren for Mercedez

Default Lewis Hamilton to leave Mclaren for Mercedez

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/19489930

Well, you didn't need to be a rocket scientist to work out that all wasn't well.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

Clyde (05-09-12), hd7055 (05-09-12), JohnRambo (05-09-12), ladiesman217 (05-09-12), theqm (05-09-12)

Reviews

Hamilton has been pissing me off for some time now. He's a good driver, a hell of a good driver, but sometimes he is far too reckless. Canada last year I think, his little collision with Button. The f*ck was he thinking like.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

theqm (05-09-12)

Reviews

I'd like to see Hamilton drive for another team. I don't honestly think he'd have had the success he's had anywhere other than McLaren. He's a bloody good driver, but he should have started at smaller teams like the rest of the F1 drivers.
    Paul Di Resta would be an excellent replacement.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theqm For This Useful Post:

Clyde (05-09-12), ladiesman217 (05-09-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by theqm View Post
    I'd like to see Hamilton drive for another team. I don't honestly think he'd have had the success he's had anywhere other than McLaren. He's a bloody good driver, but he should have started at smaller teams like the rest of the F1 drivers.
    Paul Di Resta would be an excellent replacement.
    YES. He is an outstanding driver. And I agree Hamilton should never have started at McLaren. IMHO Jenson is a much better driver than he is. Canada last year was simply amazing. How many times was he sent back to last position, and to come and beat Vettel on the very last lap. I had a nerdgasm that day!

Goodbye

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

theqm (05-09-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    YES. He is an outstanding driver. And I agree Hamilton should never have started at McLaren. IMHO Jenson is a much better driver than he is. Canada last year was simply amazing. How many times was he sent back to last position, and to come and beat Vettel on the very last lap. I had a nerdgasm that day!
    Totally agree LDM. Canada last year was a brilliant race.
    Button is definitely a better driver & team player. He finished above Hamilton last year & Belgium last weekend proved it - dominated the entire weekend from start to finish. All Hamilton did was Tweet against the team who gave him his break in motorsport - bit like a spolit kid not getting his own way.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to theqm For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (05-09-12)

Reviews

Totally agree LDM. Canada last year was a brilliant race.
    Button is definitely a better driver & team player. He finished above Hamilton last year & Belgium last weekend proved it - dominated the entire weekend from start to finish. All Hamilton did was Tweet against the team who gave him his break in motorsport - bit like a spolit kid not getting his own way.
    And that is exactly what he is as far as I'm concerned. Which is a great pity cos honestly, I think he has what it takes to be bigger than Schumi.

Goodbye

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

theqm (05-09-12)

Reviews

And that is exactly what he is as far as I'm concerned. Which is a great pity cos honestly, I think he has what it takes to be bigger than Schumi.
    Yeah, he does have huge talent but just needs to grow up a bit. Another team should encourage him to do that (hopefully).

14. The Following User Says Thank You to theqm For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (05-09-12)

Reviews

Yeah, he does have huge talent but just needs to grow up a bit. Another team should encourage him to do that (hopefully).
    Let Ferrari have him and move Massa to McLaren. Ferrari have treated Massa like shit since he came back from his accident. Remember those infamous last words from last year? "Fernando is faster than you". Team orders ruin the bloody sport. What race was it last year too, where Vettel and Webber were dueling each other and collided. Then a short time later in that race Hamilton and Button were dueling. Now that was exciting to watch as a motorsport fan.

Goodbye

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

theqm (05-09-12)

Reviews

Let Ferrari have him and move Massa to McLaren. Ferrari have treated Massa like shit since he came back from his accident. Remember those infamous last words from last year? "Fernando is faster than you". Team orders ruin the bloody sport. What race was it last year too, where Vettel and Webber were dueling each other and collided. Then a short time later in that race Hamilton and Button were dueling. Now that was exciting to watch as a motorsport fan.
    Think that was Turkey last year with Vettel & Webber fighting on track. Definitely edge of the seat stuff.
    Still not convinced Rob Smedley was happy giving Massa those words in Germany though.

Here, LDM, this thread is still on topic lol

18. The Following User Says Thank You to theqm For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (05-09-12)

Reviews

Think that was Turkey last year with Vettel & Webber fighting on track. Definitely edge of the seat stuff.
    Still not convinced Rob Smedley was happy giving Massa those words in Germany though.

Here, LDM, this thread is still on topic lol
    I don't blame Smedley, he was just doing his job as far as I'm concerned. He's a good guy in fairness to him. But ever since Alonso joined Ferrari, they seem to be grovelling to him.

THREAD ON TOPIC STILL????? AFTER SEVERAL POSTS MY LDM????? OMFG!!!! THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE AND MUST NEVER BE ALLOWED HAPPEN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LESBIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodbye

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

theqm (05-09-12)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast