Thread: Ladies orgasms

Reviews

Default Ladies orgasms

I love to experience a lady having an orgasm during a meeting which is why I always go for at least an hour so we can relax and get into it for a reasonable period of time. I'm lucky enough to have met a number of ladies here who have been patient and encouraged my efforts at giving them pleasure orally and perhaps some were faked but I hope most were not.

Only on one or two occasions have I had the experience of making her orgasm through penetration and it was magical. The most recent happened a little while back when she instructed me to lie on my back with my legs together and she was on top. Once we were joined so to speak, she raised her torso up like she was doing pressups and asked me to lie still while she did all the work. Meant I was able to hold off the screaming ab dabs while she rocked herself to a shuddering climax.

Any other ladies out there who can experience the same or similar given the right mood etc. If you prefer not to post here send me a pm and perhaps we can make an arrangement to meet sometime as I travel widely round Ireland with work.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bogman For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (04-09-12)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bogman View Post
    I love to experience a lady having an orgasm during a meeting which is why I always go for at least an hour so we can relax and get into it for a reasonable period of time. I'm lucky enough to have met a number of ladies here who have been patient and encouraged my efforts at giving them pleasure orally and perhaps some were faked but I hope most were not.

Only on one or two occasions have I had the experience of making her orgasm through penetration and it was magical. The most recent happened a little while back when she instructed me to lie on my back with my legs together and she was on top. Once we were joined so to speak, she raised her torso up like she was doing pressups and asked me to lie still while she did all the work. Meant I was able to hold off the screaming ab dabs while she rocked herself to a shuddering climax.

Any other ladies out there who can experience the same or similar given the right mood etc. If you prefer not to post here send me a pm and perhaps we can make an arrangement to meet sometime as I travel widely round Ireland with work.
    Il let you know after i try it tomorrow hun , you took my quota today

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mature abby For This Useful Post:

Bogman (04-09-12)