I suspect my partner gave me sloppy seconds ...but she denies it,but here's the story,yesterday morning around 11 we had sex and I filled her full of love juice ! We stayed in bed till 1 ish then showered and went our merry ways for the day...
Met back up around 9 and she got ready to go to a party,I didn't feel like going,but my sisters were going with her...they left at around 11 and she got back home around 4am,she got in bed beside me and I woke up...kissed her and asked how the party went...'good' said...then I felt her pussy and it was warm and juicy so I started to penatrate her..
She was very warm and juicy and that's when I thought to myself she had sex with some other guy and he filled her full of cum,I must say i fucked her harder than ever and it was beautiful feeling !! Strange cause I would have never thought that I would be into sloppy seconds !! But here's the question I need answered ,is it possible she still had my cum in her from the morning session? Or there's no chance it was mine and she fucked some other guy?
I asked her did she cheat on me and did she fuck some guy and she said No way that she didn't cheat,she's insisting it's my cum from the morning that was in her pussy.