Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hetro visiting a TS?

Reviews

I'd shag Laura Boldrini, but I wouldn't suck her off or take it up the bum. What does that make me!! Although I'd say she's an exception.

Last edited by AbsoluteNoob; 30-08-12 at 11:28.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteNoob View Post
    I'd shag Laura Boldrini, but I wouldn't suck her off or take it up the bum. What does that make me!! Although I'd say she's an exception.

It makes you Bi-Curious the whole point of a TS is that they a neither a man nor a woman but both, they have tits a dick they have feminine curves yet masculine features.
    Last edited by Dub Lad; 30-08-12 at 11:32.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteNoob View Post

It makes it you ..... What ever turns you on at the heat of the moment is up to you
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    It makes you Bi-Curious the whole point of a TS is that they a neither a man nor a woman but both, they have tits a dick they have feminine curves yet masculine features.
    Or just curious, we have lots of clients that just want to try diffrent things some like some don't but hay till you try you'll never know

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Or just curious, we have lots of clients that just want to try diffrent things some like some don't but hay till you try you'll never know

Wait Cylde there is a difference between Bi-Sexual and Bi-Curious, Bi-Curious is someone as you said that wants to try different things that goes against their normal sexual preferences i.e girls. They wouldn't intend to go for a TS to be in a relationship.
    Last edited by Dub Lad; 30-08-12 at 11:40.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

Clyde (30-08-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by allsorts View Post
    2 friends of mine who I thought were as hetrosexual as it gets have recently visited TS ladies. I have nothing against TS ladies before anyone has a rant, but these lads still maintain they are hetro. Surely visiting a TS means you're at the very least bi-curious, no?
    Your friends are not straight. They are gay and they want to fuck your bumbum. They were just warming up by visiting the TS.

Wait Cylde there is a difference between Bi-Sexual and Bi-Curious, Bi-Curious is someone as you said that wants to try different things that goes against their normal sexual preferences i.e girls. They wouldn't intend to go for a TS to be in a relationship.
    Cheers Dub lad I know what you mean ..... But here's another one a lot of the ladies in a duo are asked to perform lesbian some do some don't I know Bonnie would never say she's a lesbian but sometimes enjoys it, so I suppose she's bi curious .... Me I never with a man till I started working and yea sometimes I enjoy and sometimes I don't , but I am only attracted to the female body but if I was to class myself as anything it would be open minded

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

Dub Lad (30-08-12)

Reviews

Oh, TSs' that still have that "manly" look to their face, have big hands etc do not turn me on one bit, it's just her, because she looks like a female model, I find it mind boggling that she's a TS.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    I'm sorry but this thread is silly to me ...... Why? Well it comes up every month and the same answers are said, I hope I'm not being rude by saying that ....... I just think everyone to there own and if that's what you want as a kick sexually go for it, but don't lable anyone gay/bi/straight or whatever sex is sex enjoy what you want and fuck the lable
    Unfortunatly 90% of threads here are repeated over and over it's just the way it is as new member's always have the same questions and receive the same answers and I dont see that changing anytime soon.

True ...... And it's up to us to explain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12